Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
When have you even gotten out the car to check and search for street signs? :snoop:

The testimony of the neighbor chick and when Zimmerman following up on her when she got robbed like he was a cop. :ufdup:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
deep down u want a mistrial

stop it my cac breh :comeon:

:mindblown: For what? To start all this shyt ALL OVER again?!

HELL to the fukk no. I ain't like y'all nikkas who wanna see Zimmerman get sent up, and I ain't one of the st0rmfr0nt cacs who want to see him walk. I DON'T CARE. I just want this case to end because I'm SICK of hearing about it.

All this time I thought we was reaching the end of it.......now y'all talkin' about 'mistrial'?

I don't give a fukk if Zimmerman walks or if he gets life.......just fukkin' END this shyt already :damn:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
they going over initial details of jury instructions

they throwing the book at georgie, something gotta stick

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:mindblown: For what? To start all this shyt ALL OVER again?!

HELL to the fukk no. I ain't like y'all nikkas who wanna see Zimmerman get sent up, and I ain't one of the st0rmfr0nt cacs who want to see him walk. I DON'T CARE. I just want this case to end because I'm SICK of hearing about it.

All this time I thought we was reaching the end of it.......now y'all talkin' about 'mistrial'?

I don't give a fukk if Zimmerman walks or if he gets life.......just fukkin' END this shyt already :damn:
who the fukk is chaining you to this thread or the tv making you watch it?

:what:

Your routine in here remains ass

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
So what us everyones take on this trial? Guilty or not guilty? Havent been following it closely :manny:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
who the fukk is chaining you to this thread or the tv making you watch it?

:what:

Your routine in here remains ass

I'm not complaining about the trial's progression RIGHT NOW, idiot. I'm complaining about the possibility of it having to be done again, after all the shyt that's already BEEN done.

Learn to read properly, fool :snoop:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
So what us everyones take on this trial? Guilty or not guilty? Havent been following it closely :manny:

One group of overly emotional/angry people want him dead simply because a black kid died......and that's all the evidence they need

and all rational folks think he should probably get off on self defense or be found guilty of manslaughter with time served