Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Can someone explain why there is no black jurors?

If a black man commits a crime would he be able to get a jury full of blacks? Obviously not.

Cuz he has a high ass chance of getting off.

So can someone fill me in.

The whole jury would have sat there with the :demonic: face the whole time, with execution being the verdict. That's why jury selection was on some :mjpls:. But there should have been at least 2 people of color, the all white woman jury is ridiculous.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Do you seriously have to ask that question? Just take a look at this topic and you'll see why there are no black jurors. Pretty much every black person I've ever heard talk about this case had their mind made up a year ago and they won't listen to reason.

Basically, there are no blacks because there is a very high chance for bias in this case. What they want is someone who is unbiased to look at the evidence objectively and then form the best possible conclusion.

People here want him lynched even though the evidence is in his favor. That's not the way the system is supposed to work.

:dead:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't stand Tommy Sotomayor, but he is going to have a field day off this fat bitcch. :lupe:

Donkey of the Day for sure on the Breakfast Club.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
This bedridden bytch ain't fooling a soul, that was Shirley from "What's Happening":

hqdefault.jpg