Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
before today it was beginning to look that way...so I can't really blame them.

IF the prosecution uses the information of today correctly it can be a game changer. We'll see what they do with it but they've been horrible up until today.

I'm talking even just having a thorough investigation. I will never give benefit of the doubt to my kid's killer. Fukk taking his word for it. Even if he claimed self defense, he gotta go through the gauntlet. If in the end, if it was self defense I could live with that. But shyt, how could you not want an investigation or a trial. Most of them probably see themselves as a Zimmerman, not realizing even Zimmerman can fall victim to another Zimmerman. If that makes sense.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
yea they can if they want to, but for No DNA except Trayvon's to be on his hoody as much as Zimmerman was bleeding is a huge game changer in this case.

Zimmerman has blood all over his jacket, yet Trayvon doesn't have any of Zimmerman's blood/DNA on his sleeves/hands...even though he was supposedly bashing his head in (that was bleeding), suffocating & punching him with his hands (yet no blood or DNA on/in hands, fingernails, or sleeves).

Makes sense, because all the damage to his face and none of Zimmerman's DNA on Trayvon. Did they establish if there were any bruising on Trayvon's hands? Zimmerman really overlooked forensic evidence, he would be in better shape if he had kept his mouth shut.

Also, to get your head bashed in the sidewalk, injuries were insignificant. :smh: Someone said the injury to the back of the head probably happened when he fell.

Zimmerman even denied knowing self-defense law...dude is really a pathological liar.

Now it makes sense why they went for 2nd degree murder, they knew he was checkmated.

When you think about it, the prosecution played this out really well even though it seemed shaky at first.

They let all the on-site witnesses testify with their conflicting stories, but they could have presented the evidence any way they wanted. No witnesses story matches up with the next persons meaning that they could have all be potentially biased/wrong. They all knew the witnesses point of view before the actual triel because they pre-screen or whatever so they knew that shyt would not match up. They let the defense rip them up so the jury could see how insufficient witness testimony is.

They let the defense walk away from the first week like :stylin:

They let all the "he say" "she say" out and then went to nothing but cold-hearted science and facts right before closing the trial up on Friday.

There will be no other witnesses to dispute anything and witness statements that don't match up with the evidence will be seen as lies/biased (ie. Good's testimony).

And then they are gonna finish up with a (sympathetic) testimony from Trayvon's mother in front of a jury full of women, some who are mothers. :ohhh: :wow:

:ray:

yep now the picture is clearing on why they went for the 2nd degree charge. :whoo:

before today I thought it was a mistake & they should have went with manslaughter but now I think I see the Prosecution's angle (which he should make clear with closing arguments). I think they deliberately allowed Zimmerman to tell his story by playing possum. It never meshed with the DNA results in terms of no blood on sleeves, even though Zimmerman had TM blood on his sleeve (while he allegedly did not punch or fight TM). It just doesn't add up brehs.

And then him knowing about the laws, taking classes, and trying to be a Cop...its starting to look bad for Zimmerman now. :wow:

:wow: :ohlawd:

Y'all broke it down to a tee. Can't wait to see this clown catch this second degree

50-cent-dancing-o.gif

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I remember this feeling.

Same feeling I had with the Casey Anthony trial. I was SURE she was done, because she looked INCREDIBLY guilty.

Don't get too confident, y'all........

Last edited by a moderator:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I'm talking even just having a thorough investigation. I will never give benefit of the doubt to my kid's killer. Fukk taking his word for it. Even if he claimed self defense, he gotta go through the gauntlet. If in the end, if it was self defense I could live with that. But shyt, how could you not want an investigation or a trial. Most of them probably see themselves as a Zimmerman, not realizing even Zimmerman can fall victim to another Zimmerman. If that makes sense.

People thought this was something trivial, it was about the greater good. We are screwed as mankind, if we accept grown men gunning down teenagers.

Dude really made up his mind that he was gonna kill this kid and get away with murder. This was never about race or black vs white. It was about cowards and punks. It was about right and wrong.

Which side are you on?

All you Zimmerman supporters, lack of evidence doubters. This is why you never let the aggressor off the hook, if you start some shiit you must be held accountable in court.

This is why guys know any early signs of aggression is never a good thing, and could mean someone is in a "depraved" mind state at the very start.

How can someone even compare this to the Casey Anthony trial, with the mountain of evidence they have against Zimmerman?

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When zimmerman said trayvon circled his car and he was afraid to get out, then after trayvon took off running he got his car and went the same direction... i knew this shyt was over. If i was a juror, after all the evidence presented, no way this man walks. Gotta be one hell of a screw up by the prosecution at this point.

has the prosecution lost control of there case? - CNN
:snoop: has there ever been a more sensationalizing news source?

RashadYW

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone defending that moron Zimmerman needs to look at the National Institute of Neighborhood Watch Website. On their main page verbatim

National Neighborhood Watch Institute (NNWI) is the premier national supplier of Neighborhood Watch materials. NNWI was the provider of the Sanford Florida sign seen so prominently in recent news coverage.

Our Participants Handbook states, "Always remember that your responsibility is to report crime. Do not take any risks to prevent a crime or try to make an arrest. The responsibility for apprehending criminals belongs to the police/sheriff."

Neighborhood Watch participants act as additional eyes and ears for law enforcement. They do not take the law into their own hands.
We Look Out For Each Other is our motto.

Game. Set. Match.

:whew:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Can my brehs tell me what happened? :gladbron: two days ago I was like, fukk this shyt he's going to walk because them dirty cops were testifying in the killers favor, what happened today and yesterday to make you feel this good? :damn:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
People thought this was something trivial, it was about the greater good. We are screwed as mankind, if we accept grown men gunning down teenagers.

Dude really made up his mind that he was gonna kill this kid and get away with murder. This was never about race or black vs white. It was about cowards and punks. It was about right and wrong.

Which side are you on?

All you Zimmerman supporters, lack of evidence doubters. This is why you never let the aggressor off the hook, if you start some shiit you must be held accountable in court.

This is why guys know any early signs of aggression is never a good thing, and could mean someone is in a "depraved" mind state at the very start.

How can someone even compare this to the Casey Anthony trial, with the mountain of evidence they have against Zimmerman?

Because white people want to :dj2: at a someone getting away with murdering a black person. If Treyvon was Trevor Martin and Zimmerman was Leor Johnson they would have offered him a plea dea for the death penalty.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
So, how close did he cold blooded shot Trayvon? How many shots?
Starting to look like he beat the kid up, trayvon tried to grab him , started calling for help, then Zimmerman got shook and shot the kid to stop making noises.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
- daryl parks, trayvon martin attorney:
- 1 juror is disengaged, 5 jurors were writing
- the former lead investigator wanted to charge george zimmerman with manslaughter
- two members of the martin family might testify, might confirm trayvons voice

Some Analysts:
- the defense might use trayvons past?
- the defense would contest forensic evidence with their own forensic analysis.
- the officer should not have sided with defense. A lot of witnesses should not have agreed with the defense teams.
- seems the prosecution witness maybe lowkey working with/for the defense?

Some analyst saying it might be manslaughter? but the state has not made their case? what do yall think? yall watching most of the trial.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
No cism. Its seem some of the analyst on CNN see through the BS in the case and they are calling him out on it.

Seems some of the other analyst are fibbing?