Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That was some good shyt just now. Painting GZ as a wannabe cop is huge and the defense has nothing they can do about that. GZ was definitely a wannabe trying to track down Trayvon because these "fukking punks always get away"

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
:ohhh:i didn't know that was in the Florida statute.

:ehh:fair enough.

But even in manslaughter i believe the defense has this thing in check, but with manslaughter considered its a battle that still can be won with one bombshell testimony, one that has yet to happen.

its an uphill battle with them pumping them pics of a lumped up bloody Zimmerman. But it can still go either way, with a Miami-esque run late in the 4th:obama:

I would say before yesterday you'd be right. The medical examiner testified his injuries were insignificant. No broken nose, the "lumps" the defense tried to say that were all over his head were identified as the shape of his head.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
That was some good shyt just now. Painting GZ as a wannabe cop is huge and the defense has nothing they can do about that. GZ was definitely a wannabe trying to track down Trayvon because these "fukking punks always get away"

he also tried to front like he got a gun (and a concealed weapons permit), and got into neighborhood watch, because his wife was afraid or some shyt. now it's clear he's been a wannabe cop for a minute