Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Please what happen? I had to help these Cardio doctors

The prosecution is asking to show evidence that GZ had some knowledge in criminal justice because that's what he went to school for. He also applied to be a cop in VA & to ride along with the cops in Sanford. The defense doesn't want them too because they say it is prejudicial against GZ because in the Hannerty show clip he said he had no knowledge of stand your ground, self-defense practices. They also have is professor for the criminal procedure class that GZ took

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Prosecuters want to bring in evidence that he took Criminal Justice courses, knew procedures, etc. and is a wanna be cop that got denied to the force.

The prosecution is asking to show evidence that GZ had some knowledge in criminal justice because that's what he went to school for. He also applied to be a cop in VA & to ride along with the cops in Sanford. The defense doesn't want them too because they say it is prejudicial against GZ because in the Hannerty show clip he said he had no knowledge of stand your ground, self-defense practices. They also have is professor for the criminal procedure class that GZ took

:krs: :smugbiden: WOW

He is going down. It is over.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
You're trying to create a smoke screen. You initially said that following someone isn't against the law when it clearly is under certain circumstances. I'm not arguing that Zimmerman was breaking the law by following Martin, I'm saying that the fact that he was following Martin is evidence/proof that he instigated the confrontation. You're trying to argue that we don't know who instigated the confrontation between Zimmermann and Martin to try and pre emptively justify the jury in case that let Zimmermann walk. You aren't slick.

Your mother uses too much teeth when she sucks dikk.Go fukk yourself, man.

bro... you clearly wasn't reading any of my posts.. you all over the place... I'm done

:snoop:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

So basically they been hiding this until today??? This is beautiful.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
:krs: :smugbiden: WOW

He is going down. It is over.

Hell yeah, if they get to show this evidence it proves he was some wanna be who tried to take the law in his own hands & profiled an innocent person. This along with him being best friends with some one in law enforcement that encouraged him to get a concealed weapons permit is :wow:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Hell yeah, if they get to show this evidence it proves he was some wanna be who tried to take the law in his own hands & profiled an innocent person. This along with him being best friends with some one in law enforcement that encouraged him to get a concealed weapons permit is :wow:

Since this is new evidence and maybe more damaging. Can the sentencing be changed to reflect this evidence... Like First degree murder?

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Since this is new evidence and maybe more damaging. Can the sentencing be changed to reflect this evidence... Like First degree murder?

I don't think this is new evidence as in the defense didn't know about this. From what I understand the prosecution said the defense didn't have a problem with this when it was introduced prior to trial. But they know GZ said he didn't know about stand your ground.

The prosecution is saying that in the coursework there was a section on self-defense/stand your ground and that is only part of what they want to show. They want to show that GZ tried to become a cop.

I don't know about them changing the charges to 1st degree murder. I don't know if showing him wanting to be a cop and having been educated on criminal justice meets the requirements of 1st degree murder. I doubt that it would

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
So the defense made it a point to find things in Martin's background to make him look like a thug but when the tables are turned its "we want to focus on what happened that night" gtfoh.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
I don't think this is new evidence as in the defense didn't know about this. From what I understand the prosecution said the defense didn't have a problem with this when it was introduced prior to trial. But they know GZ said he didn't know about stand your ground.

The prosecution is saying that in the coursework there was a section on self-defense/stand your ground and that is only part of what they want to show. They want to show that GZ tried to become a cop.

I don't know about them changing the charges to 1st degree murder. I don't know if showing him wanting to be a cop and having been educated on criminal justice meets the requirements of 1st degree murder. I doubt that it would

I think they even said he wrote a paper on it. Not entirely sure though :unsure:

And the defense is getting shyt for the picture his daughter put on IG :lolbron:

'It's not an occasion for inappropriate jokes': Prosecutors in George Zimmerman trial ask for inquiry into defense attorney's Instagram ice cream photo | Mail Online

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

What the prosecution is trying to show is that the defendant isn't some clueless average joe who just happened to spot a suspicious person. What there saying is that Shooterman was a wanna be a cop who decide to take the law into his own hands. They also want to show that he lied when he stated that he didn't know anything about stand your ground/self defense laws. Anytime the prosecutor can show that you are lying during a self defense trial it blows your credibility and shows the jury that the defendant is willing to lie or hiding something. It's relevant in this case because the prosecutors whole argument is that Shooterman acted like a cop when he wasn't which escalated the situation that led to Trays death.