Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
revelence? wtf? they keep tying GZ to criminal justice studies...

the defense know what their doing, but GZ is a joke...GZ the wannabe

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Pretty sure O'Mara posts on The Coli with all of these strawmen

"They're going to bring up the fact that he went to high school, middle school, etc.!"

:laugh:

Judge is gonna allow it.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
you have to know the legal definition of stalking in Florida... stalking is the repeated harassing and following of someone.. Zimmerman didn't do that... That's the only point I was making...

Florida Stalking Laws - FindLaw

784.048 Stalking Defined as willful, malicious, and repeated following or harassing.
(704.048(2)); Aggravated stalking: willful, malicious and repeated following or harassing another with credible threats with the intent to place person in reasonable fear of death or bodily injury; or willfully, maliciously, repeatedly follows or harasses minor under 16; or after injunction for protection or any court-imposed prohibition of conduct, knowingly, willfully, maliciously and repeatedly follows or harasses another person.
You're trying to create a smoke screen. You initially said that following someone isn't against the law when it clearly is under certain circumstances. I'm not arguing that Zimmerman was breaking the law by following Martin, I'm saying that the fact that he was following Martin is evidence/proof that he instigated the confrontation. You're trying to argue that we don't know who instigated the confrontation between Zimmermann and Martin to try and pre emptively justify the jury in case that let Zimmermann walk. You aren't slick.

You're too homotional
Your mother uses too much teeth when she sucks dikk.
:snoop:

Just log off, man.
Go fukk yourself, man.