Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody make a smilie :whew:

BOLkXg-CMAELJeS.jpg:large

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
well the way I see it.. the defense up to this point has been doing a good job turning the state's witnesses into witnesses that helps their client... They have been doing a good job rebutting all the state's witnesses up this point...

I wouldn't give the defense all the credit for that. I think the officers are going out of there way to help the defense to get back at the prosecution for throwing them under the bus for there initial investigation or lack there of. The lady officer was going out of her way to help Shooterman with her story that he didn't even know Tray was dead and was very hurt when he supposedly found out in the police station. The Serino guy looked like he wanted to get off that stand as quickly as possible and was agreeing to all the hypothetical BS the defense team was claiming could of happened.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I wouldn't give the defense all the credit for that. I think the officers are going out of there way to help the defense to get back at the prosecution for throwing them under the bus for there initial investigation or lack there of. The lady officer was going out of her way to help Shooterman with her story that he didn't even know Tray was dead and was very hurt when he supposedly found out in the police station. The Serino guy looked like he wanted to get off that stand as quickly as possible and was agreeing to all the hypothetical BS the defense team was claiming could of happened.

I seem to remember the initial story was that the officers wanted to charge him with manslaughter, but then the word came from the DA that he was to released based on Stand Your Ground immunity

edit:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-ma...n-manslaughter/story?id=16011674#.UdL_p_kuXh4

The lead homicide investigator in the shooting of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin recommended that neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman be charged with manslaughter the night of the shooting, multiple sources told ABC News.

But Sanford, Fla., Investigator Chris Serino was instructed to not press charges against Zimmerman because the state attorney's office headed by Norman Wolfinger determined there wasn't enough evidence to lead to a conviction, the sources told ABC News.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
are they gonna take friday off? (since thursday's a holiday)

b. woods

Peace
Daps

If that is the case, Trayvon's family should sue the Sanford Police Department if Zimmerman is acquitted.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
oh I see, you're a licensed gun owner in the state of Florida, but you've never heard of "Stand Your Ground" :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if this was a black man who gunned down a 17 year old white kid, the court wouldn't be wasting its time with all this shyt

the nikka would be hanging from a tree

you can't follow someone when the police say to stop, confront them, then shoot them and try to get off by claiming self-defense