Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
again, his whole story is that Tray was just this crazy person intent on killing Zimmerman with his bare hands... for no particular reason

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
"I thought I missed when I shot him point blank in the middle of the chest" :rudy:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
he paints this shyt like there was no negligence and he was in the right the entire time... Get all the way the fukk out of here...

Even as a child I knew I couldn't pull that type of bullshyt...

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
If you try to shake off a person following you but he repeatedly catches up, that's repeated. All Trayvon gotta feel is "this kracka STILL following me!" IMO.

A mean look can make people on edge and uneasy, now imagine all the nonsense Zimmerman was doing. Its like blaming a rape victim for being raped. They are saying Trayvon brought in on himself. :smh:

Like the cop said, it was not fair him to get out the car. Kid just turned 17, and is doing his best to avoid you, and like the typical scum he put a bullet in him. One thing I'll tell you, Zimmerman has no conscience.