Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
If you try to shake off a person following you but he repeatedly catches up, that's repeated. All Trayvon gotta feel is "this kracka STILL following me!" IMO.

I hear what you saying... Logically it may be the case... But I'm looking at things from a legal stand point and the legal definition of stalking law in Florida... what you are describing is one incident... It wasn't a repeated action over a course of days...

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
911 dispatcher can only make suggestions they do not give direct commands and even if they did they aren't considered an authority force. There is no law that states you have to listen to what a 911 dispatcher says. And following someone and questioning them isn't against the law.

I dont know if you havent been following the case or not, but GZ isnt being charged with not following the commands of a police dispatcher. GZ is being charged with 2nd degree murder. In murder cases, ones behavior and the chain of events that led up to the alleged crime, are examined to establish guilt or innocence. What you're saying is kinda like someone saying "hey, its not illegal to be at a bank when its open!", while said person is being charged with robbing that bank, at that particular time.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
:heh:

Dudes are adding non-applicable charges like "stalking" to this case, now?

I think it's more of the fact that people don't know the proper legal definition of the stalking laws in Florida and just the law in general...

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
lol.. Yea... It's like he doesn't realize that jurors consist of the people.. different types of people different types of intelligence... doctors, professors, scientists... etc...
That's rare, though. The population of any given place is not made up of a high percentage of doctors, lawyers and scientists... therefore, they make up a small percentage of the jury pool. Theoretically, you may be correct, but in the real world, it's rarely the case.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
I dont know if you havent been following the case or not, but GZ isnt being charged with not following the commands of a police dispatcher. GZ is being charged with 2nd degree murder. In murder cases, ones behavior and the chain of events that led up to the alleged crime, are examined to establish guilt or innocence. What you're saying is kinda like someone saying "hey, its not illegal to be at a bank when its open!", while said person is being charged with robbing that bank, at that particular time.

Every time I'm about to step in and drop knowledge, I check in to see you representing.

:myman:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
That's rare lol. The population of any given place is not made up of a high percentage of doctors, lawyers and scientists... therefore, they make up a small percentage of the jury pool. Theoretically, you may be correct, but in the real world, it's just not the case.

That's true, if you are a lawyer or paralegal or something like that you will not be on a jury

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I hear what you saying... Logically it may be the case... But I'm looking at things from a legal stand point and the legal definition of stalking law in Florida... what you are describing is one incident... It wasn't a repeated action over a course of days...

stalking isnt exclusively a legal definition. Its used as a descriptive verb as well, commonly.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

Yes I'm following the case and my answer was for that direct question and not this case in general.

He didn't ask was it against the law. He asked does it make him the aggressor. And in this case. Yes it makes him the aggressor.

In our opinion it makes him the aggressor, but in regards to the law, it does not make him the aggressor at that point.