Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
So, one second, George Zimmerman is some helpless guy, getting viciously beaten and suffocated by a 17 year old child, the next, he's fukking Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez drawing his gun from on his back.

the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-bath-of-tuco-o.gif

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
A mean look can make people on edge and uneasy, now imagine all the nonsense Zimmerman was doing. Its like blaming a rape victim for being raped. They are saying Trayvon brought in on himself. :smh:

Like the cop said, it was not fair him to get out the car. Kid just turned 17, and is doing his best to avoid you, and like the typical scum he put a bullet in him. One thing I'll tell you, Zimmerman has no conscience.

Did you hear when he said he doesn't regret anything & that it was in God's plan that it turned out like that?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
he paints this shyt like there was no negligence and he was in the right the entire time... Get all the way the fukk out of here...

Even as a child I knew I couldn't pull that type of bullshyt...

yep, he did nothing wrong, and Trayvon wanted to kill him, just because...

shyt is too 'black & white' to be believable IMO

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this was a seriously bad day if you're zimmerman. dude is going down. and fukk YOU to anyone claiming that the defense is doing a great job. shut the fukk up, you white worshiping fakkit ass c00ns. it's outrageous to see black people siding with this guy or his lawyers.

the self-hate is reprehensible.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
So, one second, George Zimmerman is some helpless guy, getting viciously beaten and suffocated by a 17 year old child, the next, he's fukking Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez drawing his gun from on his back.

the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-bath-of-tuco-o.gif

some sh!t i'm running. he was "getting the breaks beat off him" but somehow manage to fire off one shot and didn't know he hit him :cacpls: