Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
No he didn't. He said he pushed his body off of him and it physically doesn't make sense any other way.

How can you push someone to the ground face down, if you are admittedly on the bottom and they are lying dead on top of you? :ld: Can't happen friend.

At best, if he landed on his face that would mean that they were both standing, meaning GZ's life wasn't in danger and that his head wasn't being slammed.

Stop :troll:ing friend. :umad:

So I'm trolling because I disagree with you? I look at this from a strictly legal/objective perspective, based on what we do know, not what I want to believe. We both know you made up your mind long before the trial even started, so there is no purpose in going back and forth... whatever makes you feel better, though. :ld:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
So I'm trolling because I disagree with you? I look at this from a strictly legal/objective perspective, based on what we do know, not what I want to believe. We both know you made up your mind long before the trial even started, so there is no purpose in going back and forth... whatever makes you feel better, though. :ld:

Doesn't everyone do this? Your opinion can be swayed either way based on the facts

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Is the lady now talking about George saying, "Is he dead?!"

I'm in and out of the coverage

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
1So I'm trolling because I disagree with you? I look at this from a strictly legal/objective perspective, based on what we do know, not what I want to believe. 2We both know you made up your mind long before the trial even startedso there is no purpose in going back and forth... whatever makes you feel better, though. :ld:

1. Sure you are.

2. And you as well friend.

We all know how bodies land when you push them off you and we all know how the police said they found the body. Since GZ's story is the only one we have and it doesn't match evidence, he is lying.

It's that simple friend, so you are correct, there's no point in going back and forth to disfpute fact. I'm glad you realize that now. :dj2: