Live Now! HR 40 Reparations for African American Slavery Congressional Hearing

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You're as stupid as you sound. I know more about black history than your dumb ass could even fathom. Go masterbate to another Tariq vid instead of questioning my intelligence you ignorant c00n.
ok nikka:duck:

@Bolded is funny considering you use to do that

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
fakecopier_lewis_king_h.jpg

(The Negro was left to the Winds and Rains of Heaven after Slavery. They were given Freedom and Famine - MLK)

FACT: Abraham Lincoln The 16th President of the United States Gave General Sherman approval for Reparations for Black Americans in 1865 with "SPECIAL ORDER NO.15" which granted former Slaves 40 Acres and a Mule after the ending of Slavery in America. He was murdered 3 Months after the Order was approved.

Therefore what are we debating exactly? The American President that gave Blacks our Freedom on the books also gave us our Reparations on the books as well. Just because his Racist Successor revoked it after he was murdered means nothing. Lincoln officially granted us Reparations, the United States are Past Due on Lincoln's original Special Order No.15. It's not Black American's fault that 154 Years of Interest has been built up. You should of gave our Ancestors what Lincoln already promised and approved. Maybe Black American's lives would be so much different today.

Who knows what our future would have been if our Ancestors weren't given DIRT AND SPIT for Freedom after living through 250 years of Slavery Hell. Remember we are starting at Slavery so that our Ancestors are honored properly. We know there isn't any amount that can make up for what happen. But that doesn't change a debt is owed and needs to be paid. Skipping right to Jim Crow and Mass Incarceration isn't enough. We have to include Slavery 1st because this is how we got to this point in the first place. I learned about "40 Acres in a Mule" at a young age Thanks to the Legendary Spike Lee. I saw the Logo on his movies and looked it up. Thanks Spike.

images

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also I'm laughing at how that Latinc00n had the ordacity to talk about pride and victim hood, when he is in his underwear on the metro. POC has never helped black people and it never will. Wake up.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The likes of prof black truth and Tariq dont have a deep understanding of the topic. I couldnt get through tariqs review of the hearing. He really thinks if we demand that the same people killing us give us cash as reparations that things will be all good? What happens if we do get reparations and white cops continue to kill us en masse, they continue to discriminate in housing and employment and continue to jail us and then top it all off by saying "what do yall blacks want? We said sorry in 09 and cut you your checks for slavery shut the hell up :beli:"
What's the defense against that? They can completely absolve themselves of responsibility while continuing to harass us.

We need MORE than just cash. We need to close that healthcare gap, we need to close that wealth gap, we need to close the incarceration gap and we need to close the education, jobs and housing gaps. This has to all be through targeted action for ADOS SPECIFICALLY. We need our own GI bill, we need our own new deal, we need our own homesteader act. We need billions of dollars funneled into programs that we qualify for in addition to an injection of at least 10k in cash per household and exemption from income and property tax in lieu of land or businesses.

We need this all in the context of showing how this targeted action will improve the economy as a whole. Money isnt enough, we need sustained action and the argument that people like ta nehisi Coates's are making is that if the US can talk about patriotism and equality then they need to talk about how they can actually live up to those ideals through targeted action for black people for the sake of the health of the country as a whole.

And also in the context of what is OWED. We were promised shyt, and we've had untold trillions of dollars worth of labor STOLEN from us even after slavery. This ain't just reparations for slavery, its reparations for everything theyve been putting us through since the beginning.

Last edited:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
African-Americans are not getting reparations

I would love for us to get reparations but I'm just keeping it real about Amerikkka

I fully support the idea of us getting reparations but I know this country is not going to do that for the group of people this country hates the most

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
The controversy over Coleman's testimony is just unwarranted. His views on reparations is completely milquetoast, hardly worth the backlash its receiving, let alone the character attacks. Its honestly conflicts like this that remind me why I have abandoned/become completely pessimistic on the effectiveness of free discussion when it comes to making sense and changing minds.

The persuasive power of correct ideas and logic driven thought processes just fail in verbal disputes on most things, and I don't think its ever worked. Ppl aren't logic machines, Its only when a wrong idea comes at a real price do people ever consider having their minds changed, if that test isn't there, ppl will believe whatever makes them feel good/serves their interests regardless if the ideas are bad or good.

And that is the real source behind the vitriol and un-charitableness for Coleman's take, ppl got their ego's tied up in this topic making the whole subject unapproachable to anything that is considered dissent regardless of the thought process behind the dissent.