TN

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mindblown: what in the entire fukk does this have to do with somebody simply saying "hey, if you're gonna speak on our behalf on a national platform, erase that dumbass IG page"

takes 10 seconds...
because republicans dont care

why is this so hard for you to grasp?

they invited a 20 something undergraduate student to testify. thats already the height of disrespect.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: what in the entire fukk does this have to do with somebody simply saying "hey, if you're gonna speak on our behalf on a national platform, erase that dumbass IG page"

takes 10 seconds...

Blame your pals at the RNC for not vetted their witnesses.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
No, he CLAIMS to be a democrat. The republicans are the ones who invited him to the hearing. He was a republican witness. Do you think the republicans would invite a true democrat as their witness on ANYTHING? You're not this stupid.

nikka he's a democrat, period...here's another national headline saying so:
Black Democrat Calls Reparations ‘Justice For the Dead,’ Amid Backlash at Committee Hearing

as I type this right now, he represents YOU, you bytch made ass nikka...own his bullshyt

and also why is he openly promoting his music still to this day, nothing has been taken down

your slave owners are purposely sabotaging the reparations movement with literal fake actors and you appear to be cool with this :jbhmm:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Blame your pals at the RNC for not vetted their witnesses.

:gucci: so now republicans have the power to just use anybody to discredit black democrats and you all just have to sit back and take it!?

you out here taking lavish trips with old gay white senators b/c your DJ'ng ain't quite paying the bills, and you can't actually help your people out from between the sheets?

such a selfish super c00n :snoop:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka he's a democrat, period...here's another national headline saying so:
Black Democrat Calls Reparations ‘Justice For the Dead,’ Amid Backlash at Committee Hearing

as I type this right now, he represents YOU, you bytch made ass nikka...own his bullshyt

and also why is he openly promoting his music still to this day, nothing has been taken down

your slave owners are purposely sabotaging the reparations movement with literal fake actors and you appear to be cool with this :jbhmm:

You are slow. He claims to be a democrat. But it's the republicans who invited him for his anti-reparations views. But you blame the dems for his appearance. This would be like blaming a defense attorney for a witness that the prosecution used in a criminal trial. Basically you're a idiot.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
you stupid Mel.

he. represents. democrats.

i don't give a fukk if santa clause invited him...you mean to tell me nobody at the DNC/CBC could say "hey, take all that shyt down you're embarrassing us" to him?

who is he anyway? is he an intern? is he a county mayor? why is he being trotted out there as a democrat in the national media...

you seem more passionate about an argument on a sports forum than what's actually happening in the real world fam..i'm actually trying to help you:pachaha:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:gucci: so now republicans have the power to just use anybody to discredit black democrats and you all just have to sit back and take it!?

you out here taking lavish trips with old gay white senators b/c your DJ'ng ain't quite paying the bills, and you can't actually help your people out from between the sheets?

such a selfish super c00n :snoop:
what do you mean "take it?"

They invited him as their guest. The democrats can't stop that. Its literally how democracies work.

The Democrats had even invited Darity and he decided he would go chill with Antonio Moore and Yvette Carnell in Alabama :francis:

You cant blame the democrats.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
tenor.gif

ah, I get it i'm asking questions i'm not supposed to and you've been instructed not to answer...my bad. keep rocking fam.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
he. represents. democrats.

i don't give a fukk if santa clause invited him...you mean to tell me nobody at the DNC/CBC could say "hey, take all that shyt down you're embarrassing us" to him?

who is he anyway? is he an intern? is he a county mayor? why is he being trotted out there as a democrat in the national media...

you seem more passionate about an argument on a sports forum than what's actually happening in the real world fam..i'm actually trying to help you:pachaha:
You're fukking stupid.

Republicans love trolling.

They found a "black" guy who calls himself a democrat but who loves everything republicans say.

When you stop drooling on yourself go google "John McWhorter" He's a democrat nominally but he is very conservative.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ah, I get it i'm asking questions i'm not supposed to and you've been instructed not to answer...my bad. keep rocking fam.
theres no physical fitness test to become a democrat you fukking idiot :dead:

Pelosi isn't gonna strip his "democrat" badge :mjlol:

Coleman Hughes is a c00n troll, but he's gonna call himself whatever he wants.

Thats why democrats invited who they invited...and republicans invited a former football player and scraped the barrel to find a college undergraduate.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
what do you me

this will be my last time asking your crazy ass....

regardless of all this you mean to tell me that NOBODY in the democratic party, especially black democrats, can hit him up and say

"Hey, since you're representing us on a national level now, delete that souncloud and that IG page"

people do this all the time, we saw this with joy reid and her own blog recently...

can I get a direct answer to this? do you think this would not be beneficial for optics at the very least? he's out there to the world now as a democrat swinging on poles in his draws.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
this will be my last time asking your crazy ass....

regardless of all this you mean to tell me that NOBODY in the democratic party, especially black democrats, can hit him up and say

"Hey, since you're representing us on a national level now, delete that souncloud and that IG page"

people do this all the time, we saw this with joy reid and her own blog recently...

can I get a direct answer to this? do you think this would not be beneficial for optics at the very least? he's out there to the world now as a democrat swinging on poles in his draws.
Thats why the democrats didn't invite him. He's not obligated to just do whatever "democrats" want him to do. He's one of those "free thinkers"

i hate you for how stupid you are. just stop arguing.