"LITEBRITE" ChynaFox Going Off On Simp Negros For Liking #WhiteBae (Rubia Garcia)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She has every right to feel this way.
How? I doubt she knows this woman. You don't just call people fukkin names because of other peoples actions. I'm on some right and wrong shyt, fukk standing on this side or that side...right and wrong is pretty easy to decipher. And shes wrong to attack this white women AND THE BLACK MEN WHO COMPLIMENTED HER. Aint none of her fukkin business how men choose to conduct themselves.

To get this worked up over jealousy? Because black men are attracted to this white woman? Its overkill and not a good look for black women. Not at all.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
How? I doubt she knows this woman. You don't just call people fukkin names because of other peoples actions. I'm on some right and wrong shyt, fukk standing on this side or that side...right and wrong is pretty easy to decipher. And shes wrong to attack this white women AND THE BLACK MEN WHO COMPLIMENTED HER. Aint none of her fukkin business how men choose to conduct themselves.

To get this worked up over jealousy? Because black men are attracted to this white woman? Its overkill and not a good look for black women. Not at all.
She's not jealous the woman is frustrated. How do you go and call a white chick #WhiteBae? I have no issue with IR dating, but when you simp & sellout there's an issue. It is her business when these same Black men are supposed to be for liberation and they're side-stepping.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Naw, she's down breh. We really don't listen to our sistas like that. It's an extreme disconnect on this part. While I criticize sistas for doing stupid things, we aren't innocent.
She's on that same divide and conquer shyt as cats like sotomayor. She's no different. Uses a select few to make broad generalizations about the group. When checked she uses the "if it don't apply then don't get mad" defense.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I think her argument is valid if we are using the basis that black people can state all sorts of facts, data, and evidence about racism/white supremacy and get very few blacks agreeing while a white person can recite the same information and receive praise from a myriad of black people across the spectrum. What I don't agree with is blaming black men specifically for this phenomenon and why I've said before blaming one sex over the other gets nowhere. Black people have get it into their head that white people are the problem.

This doesn't make any sense because of the Civil Rights Movement and the Black Power Movement and the Black Lives Matters movement...I mean we don't ignore each other at all...

This LiteBrite bytch just mad that a decent looking White chick talks like a stereotypical Black woman...even tho Italian women from up north talk like that...since forever...is getting attention from Black males...

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
She's on that same divide and conquer shyt as cats like sotomayor. She's no different. Uses a select few to make broad generalizations about the group. When checked she uses the "if it don't apply then don't get mad" defense.
Don't compare her to Sotomayor. He disses ALL Black women. This chick comes after the deadweight in our community. I say the same as she does. BOTH geners have flaws.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I don't follow or know who Rubia Garcia is.

But, I see no lies told. I do know that ONLINE Black men be up in comments saying stupid ish like that.

I don't like reading IG or YouTube comments because it showcases absolutely no unity among Black men and women. It's men saying "it's not that serious" or some other anti-BW mess - and then the Black women try to shame Black men and/or call them out. It's draining and a waste of time.

If a Black man's preference/fetish is White, Hispanic, Asian, "Exoctical"/Bi-Racial - then Black Women need to let him do him. Don't get in your feelings about it.

I want and will only date a Black man who's preference, praise and support is for BW. It's a whole bunch of them out here. Find one and ignore the ones that don't - cause they don't matter anyway.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's not jealous the woman is frustrated. How do you go and call a white chick #WhiteBae? I have no issue with IR dating, but when you simp & sellout there's an issue. It is her business when these same Black men are supposed to be for liberation and they're side-stepping.
When did liberation mean you couldn't compliment a person of another race? Y'all got black liberation twisted...you think a "woke" black person is supposed to be full of hate. No. You can be on good terms and have good relations with other races, he'll is wrong with y'all? Ever heard the expression "you can catch more flies with honey, than with vinegar"? Same premise applies. Frustrated because they called her "#whitebae"? This is really an issue you gonna throw your hat in and defend? You say frustrated, I see jealousy...because this would only come out the mouth of an insecure low self esteem black woman. Black women who KNOW they are the shyt couldn't be fukkING bothered. It seems very personal and that aspect I can't speak on but nah we gotta nip this low self esteem "let's mainstream worldstarhiphop type of behavior" on YouTube now in the fukking bud. Hell no not on my watch is this ignorant ass woman gonna influence young black women with the low self esteem jealous frustrated loser mentality...because they are watching and to the victor goes the spoils. The victor in these cases are whoever wins and has the strongest argument on what is right and how to act...the spoils are the minds of young black youth. And this angry black woman shyt GETS BLACK PEOPLE NOWHERE outside of a goddamn corner store in the hood.

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
When did liberation mean you couldn't compliment a person of another race? Y'all got black liberation twisted...you think a "woke" black person is supposed to be full of hate. No. You can be on good terms and have good relations with other races, he'll is wrong with y'all? Ever heard the expression "you can catch more flies with honey, than with vinegar"? Same premise applies. Frustrated because they called her "#whitebae"? This is really an issue you gonna throw your hat in and defend? You say frustrated, I see jealousy...because this would only come out the mouth of an insecure low self esteem black woman. Black women who KNOW they are the shyt couldn't be fukkING bothered. It seems very personal and that aspect I can't speak on but nah we gotta nip this low self esteem "let's mainstream worldstarhiphop type of behavior" on YouTube now in the fukking bud. Hell no not on my watch is this ignorant ass woman gonna influence young black women with the low self esteem jealous frustrated loser mentality...because they are watching and to the victor goes the spoils. The victor in these cases are whoever wins and has the strongest argument in what is right and how to act...the spoils are the minds of young black youth. And this angry black woman shyt GETS BLACK PEOPLE NOWHERE outside of a goddamn corner store in the hood.
Did I say that? Also, stop using the word "woke". No offense, but the rest of what you wrote sounds like a bunch of mumbo jumbo. The woman is frustrated that simp dudes would go above and beyond for Becky, but not a smart Black woman. We as a community have our priorities mixed up and that goes for BOTH genders.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did I say that? Also, stop using the word "woke". No offense, but the rest of what you wrote sounds like a bunch of mumbo jumbo. The woman is frustrated that simp dudes would go above and beyond for Becky, but not a smart Black woman. We as a community have our priorities mixed up and that goes for BOTH genders.
First of all dude show some respect...don't tell me what to say or not to say. Honestly though you just seem like a dude who capes for women REGARDLESS OF THE SITUATION. If the choice lies between siding with black men or black women...even if Its CLEAR AS fukkING DAY THE SMART CHOICE WOULD BE TO SIDE WITH THE MAN...you're just one of these dudes who play on the woman's team every fukking time.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
First of all dude show some respect...don't tell me what to say or not to say. Honestly though you just seem like a dude who capes for women REGARDLESS OF THE SITUATION. If the choice lies between siding with black men or black women...even if Its CLEAR AS fukkING DAY THE SMART CHOICE WOULD BE TO SIDE WITH THE MAN...you're just one of these dudes who play on the woman's team every fukking time.
Woke is a term pseudo activists use. I play on the fair team.

P.S. how in the hell aren't you banned yet? You get bushed on the regular and your rep is abysmal.