"LITEBRITE" ChynaFox Going Off On Simp Negros For Liking #WhiteBae (Rubia Garcia)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hateful black women are so desirable aren't they? Calling this white woman a bytch just because of what exactly? Live righteous PEOPLE...don't ever attack a person who didn't attack you first.

J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Hateful black women are so desirable aren't they? Calling this white woman a bytch just because of what exactly? Live righteous PEOPLE...don't ever attack a person who didn't attack you first.

J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y
She has every right to feel this way.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how many brehs in here thirsting over whitebae but are mad at "the floor is black women" cac:sas1:

nah i actually don't care. I"m convinced some of you secretly worship white people and there's simply no hope for you.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
ok, I have not watched the video yet cause for some reason it does not want to work BUT
I just came from a thread where a white dude said that 'black women are the floor' and has black women swooning all over him.
doubt the reaction would be the same if the messenger of the message had darker skin tone.

in other words, this is a 2 way street - both sides are doing what I assume chynafox is describing!!
:manny:

Edit:
ok, I got the video to work finally.
disregard my above made message.
damn, she is pissed!!