"LITEBRITE" ChynaFox Going Off On Simp Negros For Liking #WhiteBae (Rubia Garcia)

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I've never been one to get amazed by white people who're 'woke" I found out about her this morning when one of y'all bumped the thread. I've never been impressed by anyone pandering especially an outsider. That said once again black men aren't the only ones who do this.
russell-schiller.png

Meet Russell Schiller, 20, a sophomore advertising major at Howard University. A Wisconsin native who grew up in a predominately black neighborhood, Russell feels quite comfortable being around a lot of black people. He’s also made a name for himself with #ShootsByRuss, a photography business he’s started and he recently produced this video celebrating black female beauty.

The campaign is called #BlackWomenAreGorgeous, which he says is “very much needed in this day and age.” He became frustrated when women like Kylie Jenner appropriate the features and style of black women. “I thought it was only right to start something that all people can see where the credit belongs and how truly beautiful this culture is. It’s a true passion of mine. I really love black women. They are the standard for beauty, in my opinion.”

Russell says that black people at Howard were fascinated with his understanding of black culture and his dating preferences are black women–an aspect of his lifestyle that his parents aren’t completely comfortable with.

“At first, my mother wanted me to go to school ‘with my own people, and wanted to force it into my head that I’m supposed to like white women, but it didn’t work.”

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I've never been one to get amazed by white people who're 'woke" I found out about her this morning when one of y'all bumped the thread. I've never been impressed by anyone pandering especially an outsider. That said once again black men aren't the only ones who do this.
russell-schiller.png
:snoop:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"It's clear to me that black men do not have as strong of loyalty as black women do."
In her video descriptions

She's just as big a problem as the white woman she talking about, I ain't fuking with her.
Based on that statement alone, I know the video in the OP ain't worth watching.

imma support the cac now just to spite her
This. I've seen a couple of that Rubia Garcia chick's video before, but I never cared enough to even bother to look up her social media accounts until this ChynaFox chick decided to give her shine by whining about her.