Listen, Not Like Us is alreadyy getting burnt out but this lil fat girl singing it verbatim to her mom is killing me LMAO

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So what? Is this supposed to mean something? People getting tired of the fukkin song. Of course it hasn't run its course yet but it WILL. ESPECIALLY with corporations forcing it at every function.
"corporations" lol

Uh I think DJs and program directors are just playing the hot song because it's hot.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
The smile big sis gives when asked if she let yungin hear that is priceless. It's one of those she needed it, I'm preparing her type of expressions.
That's the smile I gave when i used to beat my lil cuz up. You might be mad right now. But you will thank me later.
Did anybody else notice that big sis's name os Delilah? Now Drake's verse in this song makes sense:
Aubrey's still outchea singing to A Minorrrrrrrrrrr.
:sitdown:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I never seen nikkas get so offended by someone saying they running a song into the ground. I mean the shyt been running non stop for a whole month people obviously gonna get tired of it.
Who's offended?

I'm just using the same logic you're using.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yup. So that same logic goes for Drake's bullshyt singles right? Lol. There's absolutely NO corporate incentive right?

Breh are you losing it over this shyt lol. Surely you agree that some songs are hits, and some songs are smash hits. And the smash hits stick around for months. When I heard In My Feelings I didn't say oh the label is giving Drake a hit (because it's not true). I knew that shyt was a smash because I had 50 year old white women at work singing it. Now I have 50 year old women saying wop wop wop. That's what happens when a song is huge.
:dead:

All the corporation/label can do is put the plate in front of you (playlists, home page placement, twitter algorithm, etc), they can't make you eat it or ask for seconds. If people aren't fukking with the song it's gonna disappear after a week. Which is what happened with that Megan song where she dissed Drake and Nicki. That shyt was hot for a week and then fell off the face of earth because the video was the main thing people cared about. Frankly that's why a lot of these women rappers are flailing. Ever notice how they never just drop a loosie record or single first, it's always a video....

The song is undeniable. It's a smash hit, probably gonna be the biggest urban song of the year. But you know why I'm really baffled at your reaction to this breh: there have been multiple smash hits this year! I don't fukk with that Shaboozey song but it's been at or near the top of the charts for months and isn't going away. Once a song takes off the label doesn't have to do shyt but get your video out and get you into some commercials or ads. You what else is a smash...that SZA song, Saturn. Also that Chappell Roan song, Good Luck Babe. There are others too. It's crazy how many times I hear one of those songs outside, or my girl plays one, months after release. To me that's a good thing. Hits are good, people want to have fun in the summer. Why you mad about this one particular hit though lol.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Breh are you losing it over this shyt lol. Surely you agree that some songs are hits, and some songs are smash hits. And the smash hits stick around for months. When I heard In My Feelings I didn't say oh the label is giving Drake a hit (because it's not true). I knew that shyt was a smash because I had 50 year old white women at work singing it. Now I have 50 year old women saying wop wop wop. That's what happens when a song is huge.
:dead:

All the corporation/label can do is put the plate in front of you (playlists, home page placement, twitter algorithm, etc), they can't make you eat it or ask for seconds. If people aren't fukking with the song it's gonna disappear after a week. Which is what happened with that Megan song where she dissed Drake and Nicki. That shyt was hot for a week and then fell off the face of earth because the video was the main thing people cared about. Frankly that's why a lot of these women rappers are flailing. Ever notice how they never just drop a loosie record or single first, it's always a video....

The song is undeniable. It's a smash hit, probably gonna be the biggest urban song of the year. But you know why I'm really baffled at your reaction to this breh: there have been multiple smash hits this year! I don't fukk with that Shaboozey song but it's been at or near the top of the charts for months and isn't going away. Once a song takes off the label doesn't have to do shyt but get your video out and get you into some commercials or ads. You what else is a smash...that SZA song, Saturn. Also that Chappell Roan song, Good Luck Babe. There are others too. It's crazy how many times I hear one of those songs outside, or my girl plays one, months after release. To me that's a good thing. Hits are good, people want to have fun in the summer. Why you mad about this one particular hit though lol.
I'm not mad about the song. I'm mad that people get mad at anyone who says they are tired of hearing it. But u know what? Imma leave it alone. This obviously a sore spot for nikkas on here.

MINT

All Star
Daps
Biggest hit of the last 10 years. Never felt something this organic...it belongs to the people. That shyt became HUGE the very second it dropped, without any promotion.

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You think your opinion is supposed to mean something?

It's in the top 3 on the billboard and top 5 in the global charts. That's the closest we're going to get to knowing how the general public feels about it objectively
Folks like him have the gall to claim folks who like the song are dikkriders and stans. Drake nuthuggers are going out of their way to talk shyt about NLU, like Drake songs don't get overplayed x100000