Listen, Not Like Us is alreadyy getting burnt out but this lil fat girl singing it verbatim to her mom is killing me LMAO

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It's both a main stream hit (number 3 on the charts currently) and a viral hit (memes, massive internet traction)

But seriously what are you arguing about?
I'm not arguing about anything. nikkas came in the thread talking about nikkas don't know what a hit song is. And im explaining that this song transcends being a hit record and went into the viral category. Viral songs get tiresome way faster.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm not arguing about anything. nikkas cake in the thread talking about nikkas don't know what a hit song is. And im explaining that this song transcends being a hit record and went into the viral category. Viral songs get tiresome way faster.

I’d actually argue the opposite. Its transcended viral and become a bonafide HIT song. People will still be bumping this for years to come. Its the rare diss song that managed to have quotables like Hit Em Up and Ether while still retaining universal appeal ala Hard Knock Life and Gangsta’s Paradise. People genuinely love this damn song.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I’d actually argue the opposite. Its transcended viral and become a bonafide HIT song. People will still be bumping this for years to come. Its the rare diss song that managed to have quotables like Hit Em Up and Ether while still retaining universal appeal ala Hard Knock Life and Gangsta’s Paradise. People genuinely love this damn song.
Bro u draggin it OD nikka no. Lol. No song is exempt from burn out. And the song ain't THAT good for that. nikkas done got tired of way better songs. People already ranting about being tired of hearing it. Not only that. But being attacked about being tired of hearing it. Which in turn. Is gonna eventually turn into resentment if nikkas don't chill wit that shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Bro u draggin it OD nikka no. Lol. No song is exempt from burn out. And the song ain't THAT good for that. nikkas done got tired of way better songs. People already ranting about being tired of hearing it. Not only that. But being attacked about being tired of hearing it. Which in turn. Is gonna eventually turn into resentment if nikkas don't chill wit that shyt.

I really don’t see the majority of the populace getting tired or resentful of the song. It still goes up at functions, i still hear nikkas bumping it around my way. Its the undisputed song of the summer.

I never said any song wasn’t exempt from burnout i just don’t see the burnout happening for Not Like Us yet. Hell even DRAKE is quoting it, muthafukkas love it.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
The song is played out?

Meanwhile, last night in Canada:

NFL hasn't even started yet. :mjlol:

Fred.

So what? Is this supposed to mean something? People getting tired of the fukkin song. Of course it hasn't run its course yet but it WILL. ESPECIALLY with corporations forcing it at every function.