Listen, Not Like Us is alreadyy getting burnt out but this lil fat girl singing it verbatim to her mom is killing me LMAO

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
So what? Is this supposed to mean something? People getting tired of the fukkin song. Of course it hasn't run its course yet but it WILL. ESPECIALLY with corporations forcing it at every function.
You think your opinion is supposed to mean something?

It's in the top 3 on the billboard and top 5 in the global charts. That's the closest we're going to get to knowing how the general public feels about it objectively

dreskii

Pro
Daps
this brought back memories of my ma comin' home from work to me and my bro listenin to hit em up outro back in the 90s..

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You think your opinion is supposed to mean something?

It's in the top 3 on the billboard and top 5 in the global charts. That's the closest we're going to get to knowing how the general public feels about it objectively
nikka everyone I know in my vicinity tired of the shyt but that's not even my point. I said EVENTUALLY people gonna get burnt out from the song. U nikkas is so much in yall dikkriding ass feelings u can't even acknowledge the fact that viral songs eventually get burnt out and no song or artist is exempt from it.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
nikka everyone I know in my vicinity tired of the shyt but that's not even my point. I said EVENTUALLY people gonna get burnt out from the song. U nikkas is so much in yall dikkriding ass feelings u can't even acknowledge the fact that viral songs eventually get burnt out and no song or artist is exempt from it.
Why are you so angry ?!? :russ:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Nah I definitely heard people being burnt out of it months ago. At my job we often have the radio playing in the background, and if you still listen to the radio, you know they drag every song into the dirt by playing it every 5 seconds

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
So what? Is this supposed to mean something? People getting tired of the fukkin song. Of course it hasn't run its course yet but it WILL. ESPECIALLY with corporations forcing it at every function.
Lol! You post opinions from a washed comedian. But you don't know what ot means when a dj rocks a larger crowd with the song. You spiraling dog.

And you got the most posts in this thread by at least double.:umad:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
you posting tony baker can be the same sort of "so what?" Reaction.

Also you aren't really stating any facts. It's still your opinion and those around you's opinion that the song is played, but doesn't make it a fact.

It would be like if my friends and I said nas was washed up and stated it as a fact. How would that be factual?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
you posting tony baker can be the same sort of "so what?" Reaction.

Also you aren't really stating any facts. It's still your opinion and those around you's opinion that the song is played, but doesn't make it a fact.

It would be like if my friends and I said nas was washed up and stated it as a fact. How would that be factual?
I never seen nikkas get so offended by someone saying they running a song into the ground. I mean the shyt been running non stop for a whole month people obviously gonna get tired of it.