Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i beat ruby weapon on ff7

:ehh:

infinite knights of the round?

Michael Jacksons Moonwalker - Me and some random white kid Beating it at the arcade on my 11th birthday. First time I'd ever finished one

Final Fantasy 7 - Freshman year in the dorms 3 of us took turns and finished on the PC over a weekend.
We went through so much mountian dew and twizzlers, shyt was epic lol. Did every thing except find that damn Gold Chocobo.

can you get knights of the round without the gold chocobo?

Niqqas just telling :duck: now.

:smugfavre:

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
My son was 2 years old playing Shenmue. he knew the city better than me. he would make his way from the beginning of the game to find the local arcade in the city, just to play darts. sometimes when were asleep I would wake up to him playing Quake III on the PC. I decided to disconnect everything so that he wouldn't mess with it, the next night I woke up, found him playing Quake III ON THE PC with everything CONNECTED :merchant:

:ooh:

illadope

きんが
Daps
I beat all the weapons on FF7.

I had a play of fallout 3 where I never fast traveled. I had 1286 hours on that game save & had 92% of the trophies

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Beat COD4 on Veteran
Beat Ninja Gaiden 2 on Master Ninja

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: emerald and ruby weapon arent hard at all when you have knights of the round, the W-Summon materia and upgraded double cut to 4x cut and given it to a character that strikes 9999 every time

:to: at the amount of time I devoted to breeding a gold chocobo though...and no you can't get knights of the round without one

Also I considered getting the Alexander summon an achievement because I always missed it in that snow storm. I didnt even know it existed until I saw it in a gaming mag. I'd already completed the game twice by then smh

Other achievement is getting 151 Pokemon in Pokemon yellow. Got mew at a pokemon trading card convention :win:

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
Resident Evil 2

Completed the Tofu mission and on top of that I had beat the game with an S rank once. :win:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
:ehh:

infinite knights of the round?

can you get knights of the round without the gold chocobo?

:smugfavre:

shyt, you're right. It was so tedious I gave up and took a nap, my boy must have gotten it after I crashed. I just remember having the :krs: over and over evertime we used it.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I GOT RANK 9 AND GAVE UP. HONOR ON DOOMHAMMER WAS A CLUSTERfukk. YOU HAD TO BE PULLING 1.5MIL IN HONOR A WEEK AT 13 TO BE IN THE RUNNING.

I was the first Rogue ever on my server to do it too.The grind was like trying to get to the summit of everest.
But once i got it i was postin up everywhere like :boss::win: The good ole days :to:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
In order:

Beating Mega Man X (sh1t was hard as a kid)

Catching a golden Pidgey in Silver

Beating Sephiroth in KH

Collecting all the stars in Mario Galaxy...as Mario AND Luigi :win:

Getting 1000/1000 in COD4

100 wins in SSF2THDR, and a win with every character online :win:

1000/1000 Fallout 3 (also got every expansion achievement)

Plat trophies in God of War 1-3

1000/1000 MW3

Off the top of my head. Ain't sh1t compared to the rest of ya'll. I haven't done shyt lately though :skip:

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
I haven't had any big accomplishments video game wise.

Came in here to talk about how I had 118 stars in Mario 64 for at least a decade. A few years back I was at my parents house for a couple weeks and I finally got the last 2 stars (100 gold coins in the clock and rainbow worlds).

I was so proud of that accomplishment, finally having beaten the game.

BUT as I was posting this I realized that I still haven't beaten the final Bowser.

This realization hurts my soul, shyt is going to keep me up at night.

:to:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
My greatest video game achievement was me and 2 of my boys rolled up and entered in this massive Street Fighter 4 tournament with a bunch of heavy hitters... me and my boys made it to the Final Four players. I lost in the semi-finals but my boy won the whole tournament... :win:I felt like a proud father when he won, we hit the strip club afterwards to celebrate.... twas a good night.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
beating ocarina of time may be one of my greatest gaming moments ever. that shyt was HARD when you were a youngin' that game was incredible.

keep it 100 breh when you put the sword back in the stone and turend back into a kid you thought you fukked the game up...i did that shyt and it was my cousins game i thought i broke it i aint even wanna call this nikka at first

my reactions were

:wtf:
:ooh:
:gladbron:
:to:

Capturing Mew II without using the Masterball

Beating Mario 64 & Zelda 64 in the same summer

nikka either your lying or you have no thumbs

- Beetle Adventure Racing: Was playing with my breh, was right behind his ass n/h, & used my boost. Hit the fence, did a side 360 over his Bug, landed in front of him, & won with 10 seconds to spare :win:

- WWF No Mercy: Winning Survival for the first time ever with my
2.gif
CAW

:ooh: BAR Was dope that game was hard though but when you beat it getting those exclusive buggies