List Your Most Memorable Gaming Accomplishment Or Moment

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
My son was 2 years old playing Shenmue. he knew the city better than me. he would make his way from the beginning of the game to find the local arcade in the city, just to play darts. sometimes when were asleep I would wake up to him playing Quake III on the PC. I decided to disconnect everything so that he wouldn't mess with it, the next night I woke up, found him playing Quake III ON THE PC with everything CONNECTED :merchant:
:ooh:

he gonna be e-macking by 5 :laugh:

Samoa

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Western Coast of America
after hearing rumors for a while and finally making it to cinnabar to discover missingno was real had me like:krs:
not an accomplishment, just a moment:yeshrug:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Street fighter 2 beating my oldest brother for three first time ever

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
One that just popped into my head. beating Vice City with no cheats was ultra :win: status for me cuz i cheated the fukk out of III. I used every cheat known to man on that shyt so living clean for Vice City felt :krs:

yaga

Like A Dungeon Dragon
Daps
Reppin
The Bruised Ego of Dumb B*tches
Beating Skyrim Elder Scrolls.

That shyt had i don't know how many hours of gameplay.

There was also this time in GTA4 in the free for all mode or whatever where these two dudes KEPT POPPING shyt to me after completely destroying my team, and they knew where i was at and was like "When we get there we're gonna..." & then i hopped off the top of a building hit them both up with a shotgun mad quick.

Didn't even say anything, just absorbed the silence on the mics and smiled for HOURS afterwards. Was feeling real good after that.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Halo Reach - 6 perfect games...2 were victories where we won the game 2 on 4... 1 other was 28 kills...all AR...:win::win:

Beat the Legend of Zelda a link to the past on SNES collecting every heart piece, all the sword and armor upgrades, and all the items...:smugdraper:

Super Punch Out for SNES...played through the game and didn't even get hit once in any match...strategy guide said the fastest you could beat Nick Bruiser was like 56 seconds...beat him in 48:smugdraper:

In college...once went on a 300 plus game win streak in Halo 1...literally stopped counting after 300...and there were plenty before that...and plenty after that...did not loose a 2 on 2 team slayer match to anyone on campus for a semester and a half...playing almost every day for at least 3 hours a day:win:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Getting the Ultima Keyblade in KH2. It took me all day but I got it done one Summer

Beating TCU on NCAA 12 on Heisman down by 20 with 4 mins left in the 4th to win the BCS title. I threw a hail mary with 3 secs left in the 4th

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Getting first place in a chicago UMVC3 tourney and paying my rent for 3 months with it.

:smugdraper:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Beating Ghost n Goblins on NES and The Guardian Legend. I landed the jet in Top Gun