List Your Most Memorable Gaming Accomplishment Or Moment

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Michael Jacksons Moonwalker - Me and some random white kid Beating it at the arcade on my 11th birthday. First time I'd ever finished one

Final Fantasy 7 - Freshman year in the dorms 3 of us took turns and finished on the PC over a weekend.
We went through so much mountian dew and twizzlers, shyt was epic lol. Did every thing except find that damn Gold Chocobo.

-{J03c00L}-

MITCH DID IT!
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
beating Super Mario Bros. when I was 2.
being in that OXM article...

My son was 2 years old playing Shenmue. he knew the city better than me. he would make his way from the beginning of the game to find the local arcade in the city, just to play darts. sometimes when were asleep I would wake up to him playing Quake III on the PC. I decided to disconnect everything so that he wouldn't mess with it, the next night I woke up, found him playing Quake III ON THE PC with everything CONNECTED :merchant:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Beating TMNT, though not in a week

Gettin lucky in FF 7 and having Vicent's health land on 777. That shyt started spinning like a slot machine and he didn't stop attacking until Sephiroth was dead.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a Pentakill with Jax in League of Legends once.

In Tie-Fighter, there was this mission where they send you out in an Interceptor (unshielded craft) to clear a minefield. It was a trap, obviously, and you weren't supposed to be able to do it. The way you were supposed to beat the mission was by getting far enough away from their ship and calling for reinforcements. I said :rudy: to that shyt, cleared the minefield, took out their fighters, and let my reinforcements do work on their ship. :win:

I beat Kings Quest VI without any help from a guide. To this day, probably my best gaming experience ever. Took me all summer, but that shyt was worth it.