It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
BEATING MIKE TYSON

it was with game genie but fukk it :smugfavre:

it was because even with game genie it wasn't assured you'd beat mike in that game..the codes for it if i remember was if tyson hit you he wouldn't knock you the fukk out with just one shot..but it was frustrating because there were fights where id go the full 3 and knock him down a whole bunch of times and they would still give the decision to him..until i finally paid attention to the patterns and bam i tko'ed him in the final round...had me like :to: at the accomplishment

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Beating Mortal Kombat on SNES using Kano crouch + kick over and over and over. Only way I could beat that soul snatching fakkit Shang Tsung

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Nes

Beating Battletoads the week it was released before any of the game genie codes came out.

TMNT (nes) the first week as well.

Getting the highest score on sid meier's pirates! (100) While only adventuring for 8 months game time not linear time.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
- Beetle Adventure Racing: Was playing with my breh, was right behind his ass n/h, & used my boost. Hit the fence, did a side 360 over his Bug, landed in front of him, & won with 10 seconds to spare :win:

- WWF No Mercy: Winning Survival for the first time ever with my
2.gif
CAW

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Beating Fallout 3, storyline was :leon:

Beating Pokemon as a youngin like 5 or 6, felt like I conquered some shyt.

Swaggin so hard on gta 4 that they were kickin me out the room lol I literally never got killed, nikkas was :scusthov:

Beating Metal Gear Solid 4, that was an event for us. nikkas would roll up hella blunts and smoke out while we play/watch that shyt, once we beat it :dj2: