Rainbow Six Siege
God of War (PS4)

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The first console I owned was the SNES as a youngin', I was 5 years old.

First games I had for that joint were Super Mario World and Street Fighter 2
:banderas:... I remember playing SF2 with some older cousins and they were doing special moves and shyt and I was sitting there like :gucci:

Then they showed me how to do the Hadoken motion and I was :gladbron:

I had a shyt ton of games for the SNES after that, for some reason... Gradius 3 was constantly in rotation, along with other fighting games like MK, Killer Instinct etc... Another game that I played the shyt out of, was Super Batter Up Baseball. I used to give my cousin that work in that game and I'm like 5 years younger than him

I later got a Genesis, Sonic and Knuckles was mindblowing... It's like the concept of modern day DLC now, but 25 years ago.

After this gen, I ended up getting a Playstation. My uncle would always bring it over my crib, and then 1 day he left it over and said I could have it

:blessed:

All I had was that PSX Demo Disc but that's all I needed for months... anyway I tried list the ones that influenced my taste in games to this day the most.

:yeshrug:

Rain

πŸ‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh outside of a few shooters, that shyt right there is damn near identical to mine :gucci:

I'll add in Shenmue and Bad Company 2. That shyt really got me into FPS like nothing before it and nothing ever since.

Speaking of demo discs. I remember wearing this disc out
9a82e8cf-a7e9-4847-b994-9e9a68d65211_1.62e25e84bc78c0e9349cc7cca6b363b0.jpeg

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh outside of a few shooters, that shyt right there is damn near identical to mine :gucci:

I'll add in Shenmue and Bad Company 2. That shyt really got me into FPS like nothing before it and nothing ever since.
My lil bro had a Dreamcast and Shenmue, I just didn't give af
:unimpressed:

I'm sure it's lit, always heard it's great from gamers

Sidenote: I think an early experience with RPGs when I was a kid turned me off from the genre. I forget which game it was, but my moms bought me some game where all I remember was walking around talking to people and having to read the text on the screen. I was only like 6 probably, I wasn't trying to read shyt in a videogame. When I see games out now without voice acting it takes me back to that place on SNES

Rancor

Pro
Daps
Virtua fighter remix for the Sega Saturn. Sega Saturn was the first console I ever owned. I used to always have to go to a friend's house to play snes or genesis. I was like 6 years old and this is when it first came out. It came with VF remix on there but that was the only game That I had for a good couple months before my mom finally got me a new game. Played the hell out of it and because of that Virtua Fighter is one of my favorite gaming series today. I'm still waiting on VF 6.

Other games I'll throw in there are MGS just because it was a whole different experience gaming wise for me being a kid and playing that shyt.

Mass Effect because I got crazy into the story and played the trilogy probably like 25 times if I had to guess. I loved that game so much.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Sonic 2/Sonic and Knuckles/Sonic 3D/Sonic spinball
All dem super mario games.

there were so many other games, but those got the most time.

But I knew there was no turning back when I got the gameboy colour and N64. Link's Awakening/Pokemon and Mario 64 and OOT and DKR...

:mjcry: I wanna go back.

was never a PS guy, but I played some games at my friends house. Tony Hawk was fun.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Metal Gear Solid
Zelda (NES)
Mario Bros (NES)
Sonic (Genesis)
Rival Schools
GTA 3
Super Mario World
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy 7
Street Fighter 2
Need For Speed Underground
Wrestlemania 2000
Bloody Roar
Clocktower
Tekken 3
Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore
Golden Eye
Contra
Tetris
Star Wars Shadow of the empire
Star Fox (SNES and 64)
Mario 64
Super Smash Brothers
Perfect Dark
Eternal Darkness
Tenchu
Resident Evil 1 - 3
Zelda Link to the past
Zelda OOT
Mercs
Super Metroid
Castlevania Symphony of the night
God of war
Call of duty modern warfare
Halo
Doom 1 - 3 and 64
Mischief Makers
Guardian Heroes
The last of us
Yakuza
Strider (NES)
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
King of Fighters 98
NFL 2K
NBA 2K
Ken Griffey Jr (64)
Dragon Ball GT

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
SMB, maybe the first video game I saw. don't remember much of around that time and im sure i played it but not that good
SMB 3, released day before my 5th birthday so it prolly was the first game I was able to beat myself
Marble Madness (simple but kept me entertained)
ninja gaiden
Super Mario World
Sonic 3
super street fighter 2
Mario 64
Goldeneye (plenty of MP games played with the crew)
Ocarina Of Time
Halo
Half Life 2 (good memories of my bro and a friend with this.)
Roller Coaster Tyc00n
Aquanoid (my dad put me on to this or vice versa. highly recommend this simple but fun game)
Voodoo football (coffeebreakarcade.com, spent plenty of lunch periods and skipped classes in the library with this masterpiece)
Oregon Trail (cuz it was tradition for us OGs)
Tokyo xtreme racer 2 (fast and furious movie came out the next summer and thats when the whole car thing was becoming popular.)
Sonic Adventure
jet grind radio
NFL quarterback club 98 (remember stacking my team with kordell stewart, ray lewis, brian dawkins, and much more)
Gears of war (lots of online play with a former coworker on this)
Call of duty series (all pretty much except for the last one with the dumb survival mode)
Tomb raider and rise of the tomb raider, still gotta play the newest one
uncharted 3 and 4, love these adventure type games
Mario galaxy 1 and 2 and odyssey
skyward sword
breath of the wild
GTA V and San Andreas
spiderman ps4
batman arkham series
TLOU
god of war, god of war 2, 3, and ascension, the newest one
rainbow six vegas
crazy taxi
walking dead telltale series, still gotta beat the last one
wcw/nwo revenge, vs the world, wm 2000 and all the others from that era
tony hawk pro skater (hitting that 900 in level one was always the goal)

These the ones i remember beating or putting in the most amount of time on. for the COD, uncharted, tomb raider except for shadow, batman series, TLOU and a few others i know i beat them. some of the rest i still am playing. I'm sure there are others but these stand out to me.

Cyber

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Damn near every main-line Mario game up until the Wii U, specifically:
Galaxy
SMB3
SMW
SMW2 Yoshi's Island (first game I ever 100%'d)
SM64

Zelda as well:
OoT
TP
ALttP
WW
Maybe not on the level of any of the above but I really enjoyed Four Swords Adventure, I think OoT is the only Zelda I spent more hours playing

Favorite genre is RPG, the ones that made the biggest impression:
FF7
Paper Mario 1 & 2
Earthbound
Symphony of the Night
FF6
Super Mario RPG
Mario & Luigi 1 & 3
All the Pokemon games from gen1-4, specifically gen 3-4; HGSS was my favorite which was an improved version of my previous favorite GSC
FF4 has a spot just because I was SOOO close to beating it, gave up on the final boss

Outside of those:
GTA SA (never beat it, unfortunately), IV, and V
Sonic 3
Castlevania IV
Sonic Adventure
Megaman classic and X series as a whole, 3 was my favorite for the original and X4 was my favorite for X. Still need to beat 11 and X7/X8 before I can say I've beaten them all
SSBM & SSBB - 100%'d Brawl was probably my biggest gaming achievement
NBA 2K11 - It's unplayable for me now due to being so used to the mechanics of recent 2k's (and it's really limited compared to later 2k's) but it's the greatest basketball game I've played simply for the wow factor it gave me that I haven't felt since