List of Ugandan homosexual offenses and their punishments. Edit- Updated with example of aggravated homosexuality. Pure Haram :dame:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Men sagging their pants should be one.

A dude was in the checkout line and I don't know what yall dudes be on, but his pants were sagging so bad, that the waist of his pants were under the ass cheeks. I felt suspect for even noticing that shyt:hhh:
nikkaz with shyt stains showing :scust:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
What about bisexual people? Why five out of ten?:mjlol:

:mjlol:So if you're born with the ability to sleep with both males and females, that would be a choice...No? Besides, if the first people are Bisexual, than that's essentially you admitting that homosexuality doesn't exist.

invalid

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:That's mathematically impossible. If you took the first 10 males and 10 females on Earth, and half of them possessed a "gay" gene where they were born homosexual; The 5 straight couples would engage in opposite sex relationships, procreate and thereby propagating their bloodline to continue through time. The 5 males and 5 females that possessed the "gay gene" would engage in same sex relationships, then they would grow old and die off. They would just be a memory to the ether.

:mjlol: So even if such a gene existed in the first tribes, it would cease by the end of the individual's lifespan. So there would be no possible way to pass on such a gene throughout history.

:mjlol: Homosexuality is a choice. Anyone who believes otherwise is just a brainwashed low IQ puppet. And I could care less if a person is gay or not. Just stop spreading these lies and propaganda because you're insecure about the choices you made in life.

You know homosexuals are born to straight parents right? Otherwise a homosexual can't be born. :heh:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
if a gay gene had the occurrence of 5 out of 10 people at the start, it will probably continue showing up in the population at a similar rate regardless who does the mating. there are genetic birth defects that can prevent a person from reproducing, yet they keep happening because the breeding population always carries the risk. you could swap a gay gene for an infant death gene or a severe mental retardation gene and those afflicted kids wont ever become parents, but the non-afflicted will keep having a risk of having sick kids. genetic dead ends dont have to go extinct - we actually have an increasing need for special ed classes and wheelchairs.
:mjlol:Wrong. If there were such a gene in Day 1 of evolution, it would have diluted out by now. Just like you don't see humans who look like primates anymore, because that part of our genetic code was washed out.

:mjlol:A birth defect is a mutation, that's different from an evolutionary gene. A child born with one arm is a mutation, if that one armed child were to grow up and procreate, his offspring has a 99% chance of having both arms because it's not part of his genetic code to have one arm. If you're comparing homosexuality to a mutation, you are actually proving my point.

:mjlol:And the increase in special needs children comes from humans procreating at an older age than we used to, it has nothing to do with genetics.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
You know homosexuals are born to straight parents right? Otherwise a homosexual can't be born. :heh:
:mjlol:Again, you only serve to prove me correct. Literally eons of heterosexual conception than all the sudden a "gay gene" pops up litterally thousands upon thousands of years later?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:Wrong. If there were such a gene in Day 1 of evolution, it would have diluted out by now. Just like you don't see humans who look like primates anymore, because that part of our genetic code was washed out.

:mjlol:A birth defect is a mutation, that's different from an evolutionary gene. A child born with one arm is a mutation, if that one armed child were to grow up and procreate, his offspring has a 99% chance of having both arms because it's not part of his genetic code to have one arm. If you're comparing homosexuality to a mutation, you are actually proving my point.

:mjlol:And the increase in special needs children comes from humans procreating at an older age than we used to, it has nothing to do with genetics.

Last edited:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:@bnew So by thatpost you acknowledged that such a gene would be washed over time? Thank you for proving my point. What you posted is considered to be a mutation, which is no longer apart of the average humans genetic code.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:@bnew So by posted that you acknowledged that such a gene would be washed over time? Thank you for proving my point. What you posted is considered to be a mutation, which is no longer apart of the average humans genetic code.

my post was to acknowledge genetic conditions can still exist, not to the extent they exist.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
my post was to acknowledge genetic conditions can still exist, not to the extent they exist.
:mjlol:You acknowledge mutations in genetics exist. Mutations are not something that should be normalized, encouraged, or celebrated.