List of Ugandan homosexual offenses and their punishments. Edit- Updated with example of aggravated homosexuality. Pure Haram :dame:

Anhur

All Star
Daps
I'd usually ignore a thread like this but the amount of cacs openly displaying their hatred in this thread is shocking. :what:

I don't think I ever said there has to be complete agreement, what I said was they agreed to not commit human rights abuses, a standard that the international community recognizes, in order to receive aid and be a part of AGOA, you break those rules you should expect the consequences.
Your comment makes no sense. No one has a problem with America removing Uganda from AGOA if this law passes but don't complain about China and Russia encroaching in Africa if that happens. Moreover, you are advocating for sanctions which makes me think you're just another hypocritical cac.

Don't dare mention international law and humanitarian rights while advocating for sanctions, clown. Unilateral sanctions are against international law and it NEVER changes a regime (Cuba, NK, Iran, Syria, Yemen, etc.). All sanctions do is make life for the average civilian worse in hopes that a revolution occurs but that strategy has never panned out. The worst part of your idiotic ramblings is that sanctions are supposed to be for countries that are a threat to the world order which Uganda clearly isn't. If the US goes around sanctioning countries willy nilly then that would make countries around the world drop the US dollar since they can all get sanctioned for pointless reasons.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I'd usually ignore a thread like this but the amount of cacs openly displaying their hatred in this thread is shocking. :what:

Your comment makes no sense. No one has a problem with America removing Uganda from AGOA if this law passes but don't complain about China and Russia encroaching in Africa if that happens. Moreover, you are advocating for sanctions which makes me think you're just another hypocritical cac.

Don't dare mention international law and humanitarian rights while advocating for sanctions, clown. Unilateral sanctions are against international law and it NEVER changes a regime (Cuba, NK, Iran, Syria, Yemen, etc.). All sanctions do is make life for the average civilian worse in hopes that a revolution occurs but that strategy has never panned out. The worst part of your idiotic ramblings is that sanctions are supposed to be for countries that are a threat to the world order which Uganda clearly isn't. If the US goes around sanctioning countries willy nilly then that would make countries around the world drop the US dollar since they can all get sanctioned for pointless reasons.

Calm down, you got over emotional and put words in my mouth. I never claimed that sanctions 'change a regime', but they have changed policy and freed political prisoners. If you want to play anti-interventionalist then don't give foreign aid, if you want to receive foreign aid, then follow the stipulations that were set out. Simple shyt. Having common sense doesn't make me a cac, I just have standards and don't agree with borderline dictators jailing innocent people because they feel like it. If the US continues giving aid and working alongside them without even threatening sanctions, it only emboldens others to take similar action.

sanctions are supposed to be for countries that are a threat to the world order which Uganda clearly isn't.
Like Cuba and Venezuela? :heh:
If the US goes around sanctioning countries willy nilly then that would make countries around the world drop the US dollar since they can all get sanctioned for pointless reasons.
:laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This. People constantly try to make biological arguments about why homosexuality is unnatural and then it turns out they don't know shyt about biology :mjlol:

Breh straight up thinks that different people having differences in their DNA is "unnatural", and mutations/alterations in DNA have no place in evolution. :snoop:

Anhur

All Star
Daps
Calm down, you got over emotional and put words in my mouth. I never claimed that sanctions 'change a regime', but they have changed policy and freed political prisoners. If you want to play anti-interventionalist then don't give foreign aid, if you want to receive foreign aid, then follow the stipulations that were set out. Simple shyt. Having common sense doesn't make me a cac, I just have standards and don't agree with borderline dictators jailing innocent people because they feel like it. If the US continues giving aid and working alongside them without even threatening sanctions, it only emboldens others to take similar action.
You are clearly very ignorant when it comes to geopolitics.
You don't know the political and economic weight of sanctions.
As I said earlier, don't mention human rights and advocate for
sanctions in the same breath. Unilateral sanctions are ILLEGAL
under international law and they are against human rights as they
deprive the civilian population. You don't have common sense if you
can't even see your own hypocrisy.

Furthermore, why are you even mentioning standards? Museveni is a dictator just
like the Gulf monarchs. His people are against the LGBT just like
the Gulf. I guess sanctions don't apply if the government is non-black?
You are a hypocrite and don't have any standards. It is very obvious that cacs like you just want to keep black people under your feet.

Like Cuba and Venezuela? :heh:
:snoop:
If you can't understand why both are sanctioned then you shouldn't even be discussing sanctions and where to apply them.
This will definitely be my last response to you. Go read some books and fix your ignorance. I'm not interested in being your tutor.

:beli:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I don’t agree with criminalizing homosexuality. These people exist and if you don’t agree with their lifestyle, that’s fine. But I don’t think they belong in prison.

What I do find interesting is: why is this the story that comes out of Uganda and reaches American media? They could talk about 500 different things happening in Uganda. But they latch onto the gay issue and pretend that they care about Ugandans.

They don’t.
These stories show up in the news because Uganda is an irrelevant 3rd world country with terrible living conditions and a big corruption problem.

So when politicians are too corrupt and too poor to make their country a better place, they just do populist moves to get some voters on their side. And these type of crazy news always reach the worldwide media.
No running water? That will wait, I heard Americans want entire Africa to be a devil worshipping homosexual state, vote for us and it won't happen!

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men sagging their pants should be one.

A dude was in the checkout line and I don't know what yall dudes be on, but his pants were sagging so bad, that the waist of his pants were under the ass cheeks. I felt suspect for even noticing that shyt:hhh:
shyt's crazy. Sagging skinny jeans with their butt on full display.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I'm pretty sure homosexual Ugandans give a fukk. Is your argument that minorities should be persecuted just however so long as the majority agrees?
Goodness, no!!! My question is do Ugandans even care enough about homosexuality for it to be legislated. Remember how the government used to swear up-and-down that gay people would ruin the military, and you had actual people in the military telling people the exact opposite? And then gays were allowed in the military and everyone practically forgot a gay ban even existed? THAT is what I mean. I wonder if the majority agrees with this at all. Unfortunately, it seems like they will get 10 years in prison for even saying so...