List of Ugandan homosexual offenses and their punishments. Edit- Updated with example of aggravated homosexuality. Pure Haram :dame:

Daps
Lactose intolerant milquetoast fakkit
I mean, you can choose to be willfully retarded (Which clearly you have) but don't go around acting as the authority on knowledge when your brain is smoother than a bowling ball. Right Wing media done made every stupid person in American think they should actually speak on things when you'd serve the general public better by just shutting the fukk up and letting adults talk.

Educate yourself before speaking. Since clearly your parents didn't do their job teaching you that

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
If I respond any more at this point, I'll be the second idiot. :laff:
:mjlol:You were responding just to respond from the gate. You had no logical counter argument at any point in the discussion.
This. People constantly try to make biological arguments about why homosexuality is unnatural and then it turns out they don't know shyt about biology :mjlol:
:mjlol:Actually what he stated helped my argument. He likened homosexuality to a birth defect. Another poster likened it to an error in DNA. Another poster described it as a mutation. These are all people who's position is that homosexuality is a natural occurrence, but their explanations concede that it isn't. No one came close to refuting any of my statements logically, they only could resort to ad hominem attacks.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
I mean, you can choose to be willfully retarded (Which clearly you have) but don't go around acting as the authority on knowledge when your brain is smoother than a bowling ball. Right Wing media done made every stupid person in American think they should actually speak on things when you'd serve the general public better by just shutting the fukk up and letting adults talk.

Educate yourself before speaking. Since clearly your parents didn't do their job teaching you that
Educated enough to know yous a fakkit fakkit

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
As a sovereign nation, they have every right. Whether those rights are repealed, we will see.
Is it fukked up? Yes. But we don't live in Uganda, and no degree of being westernized should allow us to say what a sovereign African nation should do after colonialism. Let Africans have their .

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Uganda has a relatively positive relationship with the US even acting as allies during the war on terror, in the region they are 8th most in the amount of foreign aid, and we practically subsidize their trade deals by building export infrastructure through AGOA. Uganda accepts these deals, knowing that we expect a certain human rights record from the vast majority of countries we do business with, save for a handful of exceptions like Israel and Saudi Arabia and even then there is legislation brought forward by progressives to sanction these countries. I'd consider myself a Pan-Africanist, that doesn't mean supporting oppressive African governments in the name of 'self-determination', gay/lesbian Africans are still African and deserve the basic human right of not being jailed for identifying as such. Remember, they aren't owed a relationship with the US, if they are truly a self-determined sovereign nation they can pass that bill, tell the US to fukk off and seek aid/trade from China or Russia, my tax dollars and I want no part of it. Though I imagine they'd have a lot less leverage over China/Russia without using the competition of the US as a bargaining chip.

We shouldn't be putting sanctions on any country. It just hurts the people and results in crippling the economy and starvation.
The bill is not passed, the threat of sanctions is to dissuade Museveni from signing, if Ugandans have a high opinion of the country imposing sanctions (they do) then their criticism will be aimed at their government for passing a totally unnecessary bill. Jailing people for being homosexual is a human rights abuse, and the US has every right to remove Uganda from the AGOA and impose sanctions same as any other country. If the Ugandan government doesn't want to harm their people and cripple their economy, they shouldn't pass a bill they know full well will cause international scrutiny. Stop coddling them, we laid out our terms decades ago they know their partners are socially liberal.

Last edited:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
You can't have your cake and eat it too. Uganda has a relatively positive relationship with the US even acting as allies during the war on terror, in the region they are 8th most in the amount of foreign aid, and we practically subsidize their trade deals by building export infrastructure through AGOA. Uganda accepts these deals, knowing full well that we expect a certain human rights record from the vast majority of countries we do business with, save for a handful of exceptions like Israel and Saudi Arabia and even then there is legislation brought forward by progressives to sanction these countries. I'd consider myself a Pan-Africanist, and that doesn't mean supporting oppressive African governments in the name of 'self-determination', gay/lesbian Africans are still African and deserve the basic human right of not being jailed for identifying as such. Remember, they aren't owed a relationship with the US, if they are truly a self-determined sovereign nation they can pass that bill, tell the US to fukk off and seek aid/trade from China or Russia, my tax dollars and I want no part of it. Though I imagine they'd have a lot less leverage over China/Russia without using the competition of the US as a bargaining chip.
But Uganda has its own government, just because there is a relationship doesn't mean there has to be complete agreement, forget what you think about what they should do because of trade deals.
It doesn't matter what your tax dollars do when you are not in control of their government or this one. You are not a Ugandan national in political power to do anything about Uganda's decision on this, and your Pan-Africanism is not changing that. We all pay taxes, but that exchange is a one and done every tax season, every transaction. It's factored in cost, it's mandated by law on a federal level and a majority of state levels. When you consume you render unto Caesar. You aren't going to stop paying or filing taxes or refuse to buy anything with sales tax because Uganda is doing this.

Drop it, what you are going to do thousands of miles away from Uganda is be outraged because the United States' federal foreign relations with Uganda is funded by the money levied from everybody's taxes. You alone are outnumbered. Black people and Africans in the United States are outnumbered, so before any talk about Pan-Africanism and what a sovereign African nation - on African soil - can do, Africans and black people need to figure out what they are going to do here, outside of Africa.

It's more important things for us to address here than worrying about the moral decisions of African nations. Save that for if we get there, brother. It's plenty of gay black people here that need to feel like they have a place within our black community to contribute to fixing what the United States government did to the black community, which affects Africans and West Indians. Your Pan-Africanism is putting the cart before the horse.

Unless you're going to renounce your citizenship and go to Uganda and do something about this...?