List of Ugandan homosexual offenses and their punishments. Edit- Updated with example of aggravated homosexuality. Pure Haram :dame:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uh, nope..
The US is a hypocrite that expects compliance from everyone else and not itself.
The US and those who speak out about the persecution of homosexuals are not the same. At the same time, the government at the moment is run by democrats and according to the colis resident biggots, the democratic party is trying to impose acceptance of gays on everybody, so you have to decide here if it is oochie wally wally or one mic :yeshrug:

Daps
I agree with Uganda 100% (no homo) Add to that, any man that fukks with tranny's should be sentenced to death. Bisexuals aswell, I'm sick of these fakkit men tainting our women. One day fukking a nikka in the ass then the next that same nikka balls deep in a woman.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goodness, no!!! My question is do Ugandans even care enough about homosexuality for it to be legislated. Remember how the government used to swear up-and-down that gay people would ruin the military, and you had actual people in the military telling people the exact opposite? And then gays were allowed in the military and everyone practically forgot a gay ban even existed? THAT is what I mean. I wonder if the majority agrees with this at all. Unfortunately, it seems like they will get 10 years in prison for even saying so...
Ugandans have been riled up about this bullshyt by evangelical pastors sponsored by US evangelical churches. These pastors equate homosexuality with pedophilia and claim that gays are recruiting children into homosexuality. In addition, they make outrageous and very detailed claims about the supposed perverted sexual practices.

The resulting moral panic they created is what led to these bills.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
I wanna be a Ugandan police officer:banderas:

*driving in my cop car and overhears a group of dudes talking and one of them has that lisp with the extra treble on the "s" sound*

*flicks on lights and hits the siren*

"UP AGAINST THE WALL!!!":damn:

"No need to spread 'em, though":dame::whoa:

"Repeat after me. Scoot, sit, stay, sorry, sexy, yes."

He repeats it and I tell him he's going down.

👮

YO CHILL B!
full

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Could be worse tho, a billion shillings in Kenya is equivalent to 7 and a half mil USD
:ohhh:.....off topic but i bet some Nigerian scammer could use this info to finesse some foolhardy lottery winner cac into thinking he can increase his fortune 30 fold with a little currency exchange hopping, and he could help him for a small fee.:lolbron:

There is literally no way a scammer hasnt thought of this, and some rich old timer cac hasnt fallen for it.:mjlol:

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
Kind of odd how everyone in here is mad at Uganda but not Abbot, Greene, DeSantis etc for their own anti gay stance..right in their own backyard.
:mjpls:

People can have varying degrees of beliefs.

It's possible they may agree with some anti gay policies, but believe putting them in jail for 20 years is going way too far.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
People can have varying degrees of beliefs.

It's possible they may agree with some anti gay policies, but believe putting them in jail for 20 years is going way too far.

The way things are going, Republicans are not too far off from this..probably jealous they didnt think of this themselves..