List of Ugandan homosexual offenses and their punishments. Edit- Updated with example of aggravated homosexuality. Pure Haram :dame:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:mjlol:That's mathematically impossible. If you took the first 10 males and 10 females on Earth, and half of them possessed a "gay" gene where they were born homosexual; The 5 straight couples would engage in opposite sex relationships, procreate and thereby propagating their bloodline to continue through time. The 5 males and 5 females that possessed the "gay gene" would engage in same sex relationships, then they would grow old and die off. They would just be a memory to the ether.

:mjlol: So even if such a gene existed in the first tribes, it would cease by the end of the individual's lifespan. So there would be no possible way to pass on such a gene throughout history.

Total nonsense. Personally I don't believe homosexuality is entirely genetic, but your claim is still complete nonsense.

#1: There are numerous completely fatal genetic disorders that are still around. Look at Downs Syndrome, Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Bifida, etc. The vast majority of times before medical help those people weren't having kids, and yet the disorders are still around. If you actually understood genetics, you'd know that there are plenty of ways for someone without a certain disorder to still have a child with that discorder.

#2: Tons of gay people have babies.

And I could care less if a person is gay or not. Just stop spreading these lies and propaganda because you're insecure about the choices you made in life.

The irony here is wild.

Last edited:

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Literal children will be sentenced to prison for 3 years for accusations and coli nikkas are kiking and giggling because of their latent hate for people who's only crime is having same sex attraction

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Total nonsense. Personally I don't believe homosexuality is entirely genetic, but your claim is still complete nonsense.

#1: There are numerous completely fatal genetic disorders that are still around. Look at Downs Syndrome, Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Bifida, Sickle Cell, etc. If you actually understood genetics, you'd know that there are plenty of ways for someone without a certain disorder to still have a child with that discorder.

The irony here is wild.
You can't out-argue bigotry, my friend

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
These comments were 24 minutes apart. You really just be saying anything.
:mjlol:Reading is fundamental. If you're going to quote me, quote the entire thing. I stated that their struggle is internal. No one likes gay people the same way no one likes a crazy person shouting that the sky is falling. They don't suffer from persecution.
That doesn't mean anything, gay people have children all the time.
:mjlol:Once again, we've reached the LGBTQ paradox. If you're homosexual since birth, what would compel you to sleep with the opposite sex? You're the second poster to admit that homosexuality doesn't exist within the argument that is does exist. Amazing.

special needs kids come from all kinds of reasons

:mjlol:The number 1 reason is age, second highest reason is if the parents were on drugs in their lifetime.

:mjlol:Poster number 3. You can't make this shyt up.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Literal children will be sentenced to prison for 3 years for accusations and coli nikkas are kiking and giggling because of their latent hate for people who's only crime is having same sex attraction

The Wade's won't take this well

:mjlol:

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
Once again, we've reached the LGBTQ paradox. If you're homosexual since birth, what would compel you to sleep with the opposite sex? You're the second poster to admit that homosexuality doesn't exist within the argument that is does exist. Amazing.

Societal pressure.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Societal pressure.
:mjlol:Cap, and that doesn't answer my question. In order for the born gay theory to be true, the thought should never cross his mind to do such an act. How can a person born gay be "pressured" into being with a woman? And if he does so, that would make him Bisexual and not homosexual right? So once again, we've reached the paradox where homosexuality doesn't exist.

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:Cap, and that doesn't answer my question. In order for the born gay theory to be true, the thought should never cross his mind to do such an act. How can a person born gay be "pressured" into being with a woman? And if he does so, that would make him Bisexual and not homosexual right? So once again, we've reached the paradox where homosexuality doesn't exist.

:what:

- Being told by their pastors and everyone that being gay is an abomination, and they will go to hell

- Their parents proclaiming that if their children are gay they will disown them

- Witnessing other gay people being ostracized,

This leads to them wanting to show everyone that they are normal, so they participate in hetero relationships to cover guy their homosexual desires.

Being bisexual require someone to be attracted to both sexes, being in a relationship with the opposite sex for image purposes, does not mean they are attracted to them

Daps
How do you 'help someone along, so they can be more welcoming to gay shyt'? :heh:

They don't need to be welcoming, they just have to give them basic human rights, the possibility (if the bill is signed) that you'll do 20 years for just saying that you are gay is worthy of international scrutiny regardless of what another country is doing.

It's unnecessary and most likely a ploy to shift focus away from how undemocratic that country is, I fully support sanctions if this passes, we need to discourage theocratic rule in African nations, it's in everyone's best interest.

We shouldn't be putting sanctions on any country. It just hurts the people and results in crippling the economy and starvation.

Daps
This isn't the first time they've passed anti gay laws, so they're well aware of the sanctions that may follow.
There are better ways to handle this. If there's a US embassy in Uganda you offer asylum to any LGBTQ Ugandans who fear for their life. Needlessly starving Ugandans for the Draconian actions of their government officials has never made sense to me.

I mean shyt, look at the awful stuff our Sanctions have done in places like Cuba, Afghanistan and Yemen

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There are better ways to handle this. If there's a US embassy in Uganda you offer asylum to any LGBTQ Ugandans who fear for their life. Needlessly starving Ugandans for the Draconian actions of their government officials has never made sense to me.

Yeah. They won't yield so best thing is to offer the gays a way out..but no one in Africa will take them in so US it is :yeshrug: