Liquors You Should and Shouldnt Drink

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Ciroc neat (blue dot) :whew:...flavors fukks with my testosterone , but do you :wrist:

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
Goat

ci-bulleit-bourbon-07be0e5c0084bc44.jpeg
Was sipping this saturday

Got a bottle of Woodford reserve I'm bout to try this weekend.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Anybody has any good recommendation for liquor that does not emit a strong odor? So I can swig in secret? :jbhmm:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Pinnacle?:mjlol:
Grey Goose or Kettle One only.
You think Grey goose actually tastes better than pinnacle?:mjlol:
Youre lying to yourself cuz of the price. Spend more due to the brand name alone brehs.
Kettle one is pretty good tho:ehh: Rather get Titos. Im not one of those throw money around just cuz type nikkas. Real drinkers know that cost doesnt always mean better. You can find plenty of shyt thats just as good if not better than top shelf for less.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Swiss or Czech absinthe

Japanese whiskey espec the one called "Nikka Whiskey" :mjpls:

Polish, Russian vodka or Ciroc. Grey goose is, in fact, trash.

Hennessey is fire but you should expand your horizons to other cognacs

Get those passports my brehs

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You think Grey goose actually tastes better than pinnacle?:mjlol:
Youre lying to yourself cuz of the price. Spend more due to the brand name alone brehs.
Kettle one is pretty good tho:ehh: Rather get Titos. Im not one of those throw money around just cuz type nikkas. Real drinkers know that cost doesnt always mean better. You can find plenty of shyt thats just as good if not better than top shelf for less.
It’s not even the price. Pinnacle gives me an awful headache. I just like smooth liquor especially when it comes to Vodka. Not a fan of flavored vodkas either. I fukk with Tito’s though

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
The fukk is yall nikkas drinking :huhldup: nikkas said Cazadores Reposado and Ciroc Brandy :scusthov:

I'm in the bar industry... Allow me to help y'all out

690013x.jpg

^At $40 for 750ml it's only $5-7 more than a 750ml bottle of Hennessey and it's 100% made from the best grape vineyard in the Cognac region of France (Grande Champagne) while Hennessey is a blend of grapes from 4 different vineyards. Pierre Ferrand Ambre is as good as sipping cognac gets in that price range period, if you about to buy a bottle of ciroc brandy then cancel that shyt :scust:

If you really tryna drink brandy on a budget then stick with Armagnac or Spanish brandy from the Jerez region which is made fairly similarly to Cognac and actually predates it by a couple hundred years. They use a ranking system similar to the VS/VSOP/XO system, very old Spanish Brandy is much cheaper than very old Cognac but often just as good. Can't go wrong with a bottle of Lussau Gran Solera Reserva which is equivalent to XO Brandy but costs $40 for 750ml:whew:

Armagnac is column distilled instead of pot distilled which pretty much means that it retains a fuller flavor. However, decent quality Armagnac is just as smooth as any of the cognacs y'all mentioned in here but they taste a LOT better. You can get a VSOP Armagnac for $30-40, I personally recommend Duc de Loussac VSOP Bas Armagnac which costs $40 for 750ml.