RENO, Nevada
Goat

ci-bulleit-bourbon-07be0e5c0084bc44.jpeg

pip77

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Centerville, Ohio
95% alcohol, people that get drunk off beers easily might fukk themselves up with this shyt.
Everclear-Grain-Alcohol_main-1.png

I remember years ago when I went to one of my brother’s dorm parties up in Bowling Green and they mixed a bottle of Everclear with some lemonade. They were all fukked up in no time. I had a little bit of the mix and it didn’t taste like it had alcohol in it but I felt it after I finished the cup.

Everclear is no joke.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i only fukk with rum these days and really i gotta quit that too.

shyt does nothing for you that weed can't with less side effects (calories, dehydration etc). problem is jobs still out here testing for weed, even when it's legal in the state.

Steven_Realberg

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glenarden,MD✈ K*Town,NC✈ LA,CA
This shyt look good. What's wrong with it?
:francis:Young breh I advise you to stay away! Like someone said. Too Sweet, stomach aches. Have u on ur ass.

Ayo who remembers this shyt, anyone still see it around? It's prolly discontinued

Special-Brew.jpg
The Snoops! Haha used to crush these on the daily!
Patti-Four-Loko.jpg

:mjlit: go ahead and body yourself...:smugfavre:
Man they don’t even make them with the original ingredients anymore. Took the kick out of em.

OG absinthe:picard::mjcry::mjgrin::snoop::dead:
Awww man I had the real Absinthe in Australia one time. The American one don’t have the hallucigenic ingredient in it.

My drink of choice is
brbon_mak1.jpg

Mad they making all these commercials and shyt for it now though. I like it when it was low key! If u want to step it up a little u can get Makers 46.:blessed: