Liquors You Should and Shouldnt Drink

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Anybody has any good recommendation for liquor that does not emit a strong odor? So I can swig in secret? :jbhmm:

Buy liquor w/ a lower proof :yeshrug:as far as base spirits go rum typically has the strongest odor followed by whiskey and agave spirits... Good quality London dry gin could be mistaken for cologne at first but don't count on that :mjlit:

Really though why you need to swig in secret in the first place, you underage my nikka :martin:

Daps
:francis:Young breh I advise you to stay away! Like someone said. Too Sweet, stomach aches. Have u on ur ass.

The Snoops! Haha used to crush these on the daily!

Man they don’t even make them with the original ingredients anymore. Took the kick out of em.

Awww man I had the real Absinthe in Australia one time. The American one don’t have the hallucigenic ingredient in it.

My drink of choice is
brbon_mak1.jpg

Mad they making all these commercials and shyt for it now though. I like it when it was low key! If u want to step it up a little u can get Makers 46.:blessed:

MM... my drink of choice, but not the regular 46 tho... the cask strength is where it’s at... taste like the regular but more potent and smooth... so smooth I can drink it like water and not worry about a nasty hangover... very high quality liquor... $65 plus tax for a 5th.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps

MM... my drink of choice, but not the regular 46 tho... the cask strength is where it’s at... taste like the regular but more potent and smooth... so smooth I can drink it like water and not worry about a nasty hangover... very high quality liquor... $65 plus tax for a 5th.

I see y'all :ehh:

E-J-Brandy-VSOP_main-1.png

On my old man ish :takedat:

giphy.gif

Refer to this post ASAP
The fukk is yall nikkas drinking :huhldup: nikkas said Cazadores Reposado and Ciroc Brandy :scusthov:

I'm in the bar industry... Allow me to help y'all out

690013x.jpg

^At $40 for 750ml it's only $5-7 more than a 750ml bottle of Hennessey and it's 100% made from the best grape vineyard in the Cognac region of France (Grande Champagne) while Hennessey is a blend of grapes from 4 different vineyards. Pierre Ferrand Ambre is as good as sipping cognac gets in that price range period, if you about to buy a bottle of ciroc brandy then cancel that shyt :scust:

If you really tryna drink brandy on a budget then stick with Armagnac or Spanish brandy from the Jerez region which is made fairly similarly to Cognac and actually predates it by a couple hundred years. They use a ranking system similar to the VS/VSOP/XO system, very old Spanish Brandy is much cheaper than very old Cognac but often just as good. Can't go wrong with a bottle of Lussau Gran Solera Reserva which is equivalent to XO Brandy but costs $40 for 750ml:whew:

Armagnac is column distilled instead of pot distilled which pretty much means that it retains a fuller flavor. However, decent quality Armagnac is just as smooth as any of the cognacs y'all mentioned in here but they taste a LOT better. You can get a VSOP Armagnac for $30-40, I personally recommend Duc de Loussac VSOP Bas Armagnac which costs $40 for 750ml.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Buy liquor w/ a lower proof :yeshrug:as far as base spirits go rum typically has the strongest odor followed by whiskey and agave spirits... Good quality London dry gin could be mistaken for cologne at first but don't count on that :mjlit:

Really though why you need to swig in secret in the first place, you underage my nikka :martin:

Not underage and I don't wanna write the reason I here. :mjlit:

Daps
i only fukk with rum these days and really i gotta quit that too.

shyt does nothing for you that weed can't with less side effects (calories, dehydration etc). problem is jobs still out here testing for weed, even when it's legal in the state.
Alcohol feels better than weed. :francis:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
8806659653662.png

Both! First had it in 2009....brehs of all backgrounds was feeling this.

You can drink out the bottle if you drink or over a cube if you don’t!!!! Tooo smooth! Omg! This will/could ruin your life.

Jack honey is tooooo good! Should be illegal imo!...too easy to get carried away!

Ain’t had in several years cause it’s too addictive. Real talk!!!!!!
Love this shyt. Never ever EVAR should mix or chase this. I also agree with the video on grey goose. It's fukkin trash.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
:dead: :dead:

It's like 6 dollars for a whole pint to myself and i get pretty damn bent off it.

My nikkas give me alot of shyt for it tho :mjlol:.

Good looks on the liquor advice tho, will take heed:salute:

Yup all good, if you tryna sip on a budget then go with the Lustau Solera Reserva which is a little younger than the Gran Solera Reserva I mentioned earlier. I copped in SF for $24, I don't know what it would go for if you're in the Midwest though.

lustau-solera-reserva-brandy-6.jpg

Daps
Henn should never be mixed.

Either neat or on the rocks (optional) w/ a good cigar.

Only bytches chase liquor.

Yall doin it wrong.

My first experience with Henny Rock was a red Dixie cup filled up about 1/3 and the other 2/3 Coca Cola. I only had like 4-5 sips off that shyt.:snoop:

The days of being a underage novice drinker.