Liquors You Should and Shouldnt Drink

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Nah bruh. After i first had that Priv, i never fukked with regular heem.

hennessyvsop__86548__09760.1358534288.380.500.jpg

Exactly.

Although I haven’t had it in a while. Been on vodka all year.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All malt liquor is poison and not meant for human consumption
all so called bum wine....md 2020, wild irish rose, night train, cisco, once again....not meant for human consumption
the absolute worst shyt though............if you live near an Indian Reservation.........DONT EVER CONSUME ANY OFF BRAND ALCOHOL OR TOBACCO PRODUCTS. I am not even kidding you.......that shyt could cost u your life.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Tito’s :wow:

My go to nowadays is a screwdriver or vodka and oj.

:salute:to the homie who posted the blue MD 20/20. Used to drink that in college, and mix it with sprite. shyt would get me right.

nikkas mentioning henny :scust:. That shyt trash. If I gotta drink henny, I want the henny white you get on cruises and shyt. My go to brown liquor is still crown, and don’t bring me none of that flavored mess (although I will drink it cause we don’t waste liquor).

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
8806659653662.png

Both! First had it in 2009....brehs of all backgrounds was feeling this.

You can drink out the bottle if you drink or over a cube if you don’t!!!! Tooo smooth! Omg! This will/could ruin your life.

Jack honey is tooooo good! Should be illegal imo!...too easy to get carried away!

Ain’t had in several years cause it’s too addictive. Real talk!!!!!!

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
8806659653662.png

Both! First had it in 2009....brehs of all backgrounds was feeling this.

You can drink out the bottle if you drink or over a cube if you don’t!!!! Tooo smooth! Omg! This will/could ruin your life.

Jack honey is tooooo good! Should be illegal imo!...too easy to get carried away!

Ain’t had in several years cause it’s too addictive. Real talk!!!!!!
Gotta try that one day

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I used to drink Remy Martin and red bull religiously back in the day. Can’t do it anymore. shyt makes me black out with just a couple cups. There’s something in that shyt that just ain’t for me.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia

/thread esp with the cold temps ah-coming!:blessed:

:francis:Young breh I advise you to stay away! Like someone said. Too Sweet, stomach aches. Have u on ur ass.

The Snoops! Haha used to crush these on the daily!

Man they don’t even make them with the original ingredients anymore. Took the kick out of em.

Awww man I had the real Absinthe in Australia one time. The American one don’t have the hallucigenic ingredient in it.

My drink of choice is
brbon_mak1.jpg

Mad they making all these commercials and shyt for it now though. I like it when it was low key! If u want to step it up a little u can get Makers 46.:blessed:

Talk about a "slow sipper"?!:whew:

Tito’s :wow:

My go to nowadays is a screwdriver or vodka and oj.

:salute:to the homie who posted the blue MD 20/20. Used to drink that in college, and mix it with sprite. shyt would get me right.

nikkas mentioning henny :scust:. That shyt trash. If I gotta drink henny, I want the henny white you get on cruises and shyt. My go to brown liquor is still crown, and don’t bring me none of that flavored mess (although I will drink it cause we don’t waste liquor).

My summer go-to.:ahh:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I used to drink Remy Martin and red bull religiously back in the day. Can’t do it anymore. shyt makes me black out with just a couple cups. There’s something in that shyt that just ain’t for me.
I hear people say that about Cuervo as well as it giving them headaches. I never experienced that with gold or silver.