Lion Vs Tiger

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
@Retired the Tiger is the heavier animal, I would on average bet on the Lion but I wouldn't expect the Lion to win every single time.

But then again in the lion's world males have a mane and females don't so a lion seeing a male tiger without a mane probably sees it as not manly enough.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
#TeamTiger need to purify themselves in the blessed Ganges river :mjgrin:

Watch that c00nery come right off :Hemad:

praying-in-the-ganges.jpg

#TeamLion all day everyday :wow:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lions are bytch made. It's still Tiger Gang all day

If Lions are bytch made then why do Tigers always try to run away when they get into fights with Lions? Tigers fight for a few minutes and then those bytches start looking for that escape hatch to get the fukk out of there. Lions ain't looking to run; they are trying to give out that fade. Lions literally fight to the death.

Tigers can not do shyt against a Lion's mane.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Retired the Tiger is the heavier animal, I would on average bet on the Lion but I wouldn't expect the Lion to win every single time.

But then again in the lion's world males have a mane and females don't so a lion seeing a male tiger without a mane probably sees it as not manly enough.
All those points were touched, not every single time but most often. Tigers aren't always heavier and don't fight for sport as often. They don't have the advantage of a mane for protection either. In the thread I linked there is years of documented clashes from captivity to the wild to all these historical art artifacts. They all show who's victor most often. In captivity as well Lions tend to dominate or take leadership like when they work in circuses together. The Circus trainer that trained a thousand of these cats clearly stated he had see many fights in which lions were often more aggressive and victorious.

You are right about the Mane lions are going for the neck on those tigers and tigers are at a disadvantage there.

Brehs were saying that Siberian tigers over >>>> But in that thread there is a document that talks about how when Asiatic Lions existed and Tigers would Travel to the northern boarders of Indian they would often get bodied.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
All those points were touched, not every single time but most often. Tigers aren't always heavier and don't fight for sport as often. They don't have the advantage of a mane for protection either. In the thread I linked there is years of documented clashes from captivity to the wild to all these historical art artifacts. They all show who's victor most often. In captivity as well Lions tend to dominate or take leadership like when they work in circuses together. The Circus trainer that trained a thousand of these cats clearly stated he had see many fights in which lions were often more aggressive and victorious.

You are right about the Mane lions are going for the neck on those tigers and tigers are at a disadvantage there.

Brehs were saying that Siberian tigers over >>>> But in that thread there is a document that talks about how when Asiatic Lions existed and Tigers would Travel to the northern boarders of Indian they would often get bodied.

Kinda feel bad for the Tigers :francis:

But I've always been a cheetah fan anyway so :yeshrug:

YoxCNvm.gif

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Shyt I can agree with you on that one. I plan on raising some cheetas in my african compound on the low.

Lions, tigers, cheetahs, dolphins, sharks etc. are to be respected. They are magnificent, beautiful and even brutal. They are supposed to have an expanse. People who lock them up suck. It reduces their life expectancy have these amazing creatures forgetting what they are capable of :mjcry:

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Lions, tigers, cheetahs, dolphins, sharks etc. are to be respected. They are magnificent, beautiful and even brutal. They are supposed to have an expanse. People who lock them up suck. It reduces their life expectancy have these amazing creatures forgetting what they are capable of :mjcry:
Aint nothin fukkin with Orcas tho. Alpha earth animal for reals :ohlawd: