Lion Vs Tiger

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Think about what you're saying though...

The male lion that did all of that is a beast...

But what about the group of male lions that got fukked up by that one lion, and let all of their females and cubs go down fighting too? Could THEY beat a tiger? :mjpls:

Of course they could. They took that pride to begin with so they had their time on top, but the new champ let them know that their time was up.

shyt is hard on Simba street. He does not fukk around. bytchass Tigers don't want no part of Scar.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah they set one up in India back in the day and the Lion won. Saw it on YouTube and it was in black and white.

I was kinda shocked tbh :ld:

I would not have been shocked watching it, because male lions look like they are built for two things; fighting and making little lions. They have no mercy in a fight and you know that they have to be pretty rough because even a gang of female lions will eventually back down from even a single male lion in a straight up throw down; which is really strange because a pride of female lions kill elephants, buffaloes and rhinos and shyt.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tiger >>>>>

I love this topic.

Male lions take whole prides, where they have to defeat the resident male(s), females and adolescents before they get to kill the infants. Once a pride takeover is complete male lions then have to patrol their territory and fight any and all challengers that would come to take their pride. On top of that male lions have to fight leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, baboons and all other animals that come into the male lion's territory during his reign.

That is a lot of fighting and Tigers don't do that type of shyt.

Maasi brehs are the only thing that scares male lions.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
If it's Siberian tigers, which are usually far bigger than lions - I'm putting my bet on tiger.

Also, tigers have far worse/vicious canines than lions and they're also better hunters and much more agile.

One bite by the tiger would be fatal.

I've seen videos of hyenas putting fear in lions because of their vicious canines and hyenas are neither good hunters nor agile. So, you can only imagine what a tiger would do. I might fancy jaguars as well against lions.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
If it's Siberian tigers, which are usually far bigger than lions - I'm putting my bet on tiger.

Also, tigers have far worse/vicious canines than lions and they're also better hunters and much more agile.

I've seen videos of hyenas putting fear in lions because of their vicious canines and hyenas are neither good hunters nor agile. So, you can only imagine what a tiger would do. I might fancy jaguars as well against lions.

Yeah....Hyenas are underrated. Dont they have the strongest bite out of all the big cats?

I think people just dont take them seriously cuz they are goofy looking & do that gay ass laughing/squeal thing

I love this topic.

Male lions take whole prides, where they have to defeat the resident male(s), females and adolescents before they get to kill the infants. Once a pride takeover is complete male lions then have to patrol their territory and fight any and all challengers that would come to take their pride. On top of that male lions have to fight leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, baboons and all other animals that come into the male lion's territory during his reign.

Them Massai brehs Debo'ed the shyt out of them Lions:mjlol: they didnt want no smoke. Im curious what those Massai Warriors do or know that allows em to move like that versus everyone else. I doubt anyone else could pull that shyt off

Bet they wouldnt pull up on Tony the Tiger like that:demonic:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Yeah....Hyenas are underrated. Dont they have the strongest bite out of all the big cats?

I think people just dont take them seriously cuz they are goofy looking & do that gay ass laughing/squeal thing

Them Massai brehs Debo'ed the shyt out of them Lions:mjlol: they didnt want no smoke. Im curious what those Massai Warriors do or know that allows em to move like that versus everyone else. I doubt anyone else could pull that shyt off

Bet they wouldnt pull up on Tony the Tiger like that:demonic:

Jaguars have the strongest bite. Then Hyenas and after that, Tigers.

But tigers are far bigger than both and are better hunters.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I love this topic.

#BlackExcellence :myman::salute:

If it were cacs tho, those lions would've been shot dead and made off with their entire kill, not even living some for the vultures :mjpls:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

Many people don't know this but jaguars generally prefer killing their prey with a bite to the skull. :demonic:

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
One spends it's life solo hoping for the chance to mate like a coli breh while the other lives with a gang of bytches who go out and bring his food to him and are ready to smash on command. That's a W for lions right there, plus there ain't no nikka walking around named Lyon taking embarrassing their name taking L's non-stop.