Lion Vs Tiger

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
its actually Lion that wins (sadly).

I'm Tiger gang to the fullest, but this fight has been done b4 and lions win most of the time :mjcry:

I heard different. Most of the wins go to the tiger. Tigers are bigger, stronger, heavier, able to fight on their hind legs, and role solo.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I remember reading when the Romans used to get them to fight in the coliseum, the Tigers would win almost every single fight. That's not really a surprise if you think about it, Tigers are stronger, smarter, and faster than Lions. They also hunt by themselves, while Lions are used to hunting in groups.
Tiger Gang:banderas:

I always knew Tony The Tiger was a real one:blessed:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I heard different. Most of the wins go to the tiger. Tigers are bigger, stronger, heavier, able to fight on their hind legs, and role solo.

That was my reasoning for picking them too, but its actually (in the real world fights) far in favor of the Lion.
This is male vs male btw, but Lions are far more aggressive fighters than tigers despite the size difference. Tigers role solo, but they are stealth hunters and do not see as many conftonations as lions.

You can look up some real world fights that have been done. Lions win an overwhelming majority

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
male lions stay fighting and gota fight to take over a pride. there's gangs of young lions going around fighting and killing shyt.
tigers are stealth killers they aren't fighters. what animals do tigers fight in the wild

go watch the discovery channel :pacspit:

If people in this thread did not pick the lion then they have not watched a television show of where a lion does a takeover of a pride. That male lion has to beat the shyt out of other male lions and then fight a gang of female lions all while killing the cubs and running off the adolescent lions of the prior male lion.

Male lions are built for fighting, which is why scientist believe that they developed manes. Tigers don't want any part of a male lion. Lions don't fukk around.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
:why:Dont lions fight in packs

Tigers seem to fight one on one more.

Lions come out wit the gang and fukk up their prey.

Tigers catch u lacking on ur bike like JoJo when u least expect it:demonic::pachaha:

Yes, lions hunt together, but Male lions fight for their pride alone. Tigers are solitary animals, they don't cross paths with other tigers very often nor do they fight nearly as often as lions. Also, there's a big difference in hunting prey and a mutual fight between two predators.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If people in this thread did not pick the lion then they have not watched a television show of where a lion does a takeover of a pride. That male lion has to beat the shyt out of other male lions and then fight a gang of female lions all while killing the cubs and running off the adolescent lions of the prior male lion.

Male lions are built for fighting, which is why scientist believe that they developed manes. Tigers don't want any part of a male lion. Lions don't fukk around.

Think about what you're saying though...

The male lion that did all of that is a beast...

But what about the group of male lions that got fukked up by that one lion, and let all of their females and cubs go down fighting too? Could THEY beat a tiger? :mjpls:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:why:Dont lions fight in packs

Tigers seem to fight one on one more.

Lions come out wit the gang and fukk up their prey.

Tigers catch u lacking on ur bike like JoJo when u least expect it:demonic::pachaha:

Lions hunt in packs...they fight one on one too..while the pack watches...unless the rest of the pack is caught up in a one on one too...they fight to the death or until maimed...or if too old they'll retreat though rarely...Tigers are killers...they ain't got time for that fightin' shyt but if you talkin' straight up paws...a Tiger will box the shyt out of a Lion all day...and can kill it with its blows to the head (no pun)...a Lion, provided it is a male with a mane, can outlast a tiger to the death if the Tiger fails to bite thru the Lions mane which it can't...I've grown to have respect for each animal...I'd like to think of myself as a person who has the "eye of the tiger" and the "heart of a lion...what could be a better combination?...:banderas:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Think about what you're saying though...

The male lion that did all of that is a beast...

But what about the group of male lions that got fukked up by that one lion, and let all of their females and cubs go down fighting too? Could THEY beat a tiger? :mjpls:
They left that nikka hanging:mjlol:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
its actually Lion that wins (sadly).

I'm Tiger gang to the fullest, but this fight has been done b4 and lions win most of the time :mjcry:

Yeah they set one up in India back in the day and the Lion won. Saw it on YouTube and it was in black and white.

I was kinda shocked tbh :ld: