Who wants to know?
full

Whats the story behind this vid?

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This.

Black rappers can be as disgustingly cruel and inhumane to other blacks on wax all time...

But mention Jews...:patrice:

Or whites...:patrice:

Or gays...:patrice:

And it's :camby: :mjpls:

Yep. Young Buck had an album full of songs about killing black people but was told by Jimmy Iovine to take the song about police brutality out. Basically, continue the cycle of ignorance in rap music but don't you dare say anything thought provoking about these non-black demons.

Call me anti-white cause how I get at 'em, saying 'cracker', but when we call each other 'nikka' that's platinum...

Whats the story behind this vid?

I think it has something to do with Professor Griff shytting on Jews back in the 80's. The ADL been on Russell's (and Def Jam's) ass ever since.

KRS has also said Russell didn't want LL Cool and Run DMC to participate in those Self Destruction and H.E.A.L. projects... :patrice:

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rappers only harm other black men, they never do anything to whites in their music, lol, this is why white people who love rap make me sick. Imagine them reciting the lyrics with other whites, shyt sounds like a Klan meeting.

"These nigggers can't hold me back,
these nigggers can't hold me back!"

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Rappers only harm other black men, they never do anything to whites in their music, lol, this is why white people who love rap make me sick. Imagine them reciting the lyrics with other whites, shyt sounds like a Klan meeting.

:ufdup: I thought it was nikkas:camby:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
White girls are good, black girls are bytches - Eminem

I don't like that ****** shyt, I'm here to make a bigger hit - Eminem
How was this ever forgiven?
Yep. Young Buck had an album full of songs about killing black people but was told by Jimmy Iovine to take the song about police brutality out. Basically, continue the cycle of ignorance in rap music but don't you dare say anything thought provoking about these non-black demons.

Call me anti-white cause how I get at 'em, saying 'cracker', but when we call each other 'nikka' that's platinum...

I think it has something to do with Professor Griff shytting on Jews back in the 80's. The ADL been on Russell's (and Def Jam's) ass ever since.

KRS has also said Russell didn't want LL Cool and Run DMC to participate in those Self Destruction and H.E.A.L. projects... :patrice:

Remember that anti semetism psa that Russell and Jay z did? :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
VOID

This is why white hip hop fans will forever be suspect in my eyes...

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
:wow: :snoop:

So much of what is posted in this thread is just downright filth.

Nikkas hate themselves. Internalized white supremacy and they don't even know it :wow:

I understand shyt is real in the hood and you gotta eat, but shyt is real in so many hoods around the world but yet we don't get music like this... sorry, but this music is by design, it isn't random or a coincidence. :ufdup:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
My aunt was murdered in the back passenger seat protecting my 3 cousins by a bum back in 2000. And one day I listened to Prodigy's "Confessions" track and it got me shook. I never really paid true attention to until that song. Not even my Aunt's death & countless friends of mind stop me from rapping along. But listening to Prodigy basically describe my Aunt's death got to me. I was so conflicted ever since. On one hand it's entertainment, but rap ain't like a damn movie. Rap is real.