Lines that make the KKK :banderas:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Conflicts on my wrist from Angola"-fat joe

"You see these blood diamonds on my neck? My chain's African"-jeezy

"On my neck about a hundred grand/blood diamonds like I just left the motherland"-juelz

When that Leonardo Decaprio movie came out and Nas made "Shine on em" and kanye made the diamonds song I thought to myself "wow, mainstream hip hophop actually speaking on global issues/exploitation in Africa." :ehh:

But of course this was too good to be true and it wasnt long until ignorant ass rappers actually started BRAGGING about buying and wearing conflict diamonds. :snoop:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
When speaking on KANYE a lot of you dont know that he's speaking about HOW he's PERCEIVED. You MUST KNOW that artists sometimes include random JARGON that people SAY EVERYDAY.....

"You know that nikkas cant read" :beli: FOH. You obviously know that he's PLAYING WITH THAT LIE of White Supremacy. I think every Black should somehow get out of the states for a bit because it really is crazy how the lyrics are bugging yall out.

When niccas SPIT some real shyt comes out. When cats are shouting out NAZI shyt, it's cuz them niccas were a UNIT and ON POINT. Same with the CARTEL and MAFIA shoutouts.

I see where this thread is going and it's SUPER EASY to copy/paste examples but it's really INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST to not analyze each artists' MUSICAL INTENTION FIRST.

There's a completely separate legal literacy which is what he's talking about. You can be able to read perfectly fine but get handed a legal contract and it's going to be full of duplicitous meanings and terms that mean different things in the legal context.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
There's a completely separate legal literacy which is what he's talking about. You can be able to read perfectly fine but get handed a legal contract and it's going to be full of duplicitous meanings and terms that mean different things in the legal context.
Ye couldve gone a trillion different directions with that line's TRUE meaning. U just have to trust an artist enough to let it ride. :ld: I trust YE.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
How about this

[Verse 1: Fetty Wap]

How dare that ****** run his mouth when his pockets in a drough
t

:snoop: Don't know how you cant shake your head when you that lyric ish is cringeworthy

Legit makes me uncomfortable to hear him say to that

How dare that ****** run his mouth - Fetty Wap

"How dare that ****** run his mouthhhhhhhhhhhh"

- Fetty Wap

When I first heard this I thought it was the auto-tune overcorrecting but listening to it now it seems the auto-tune isn't on there. Even so, surprised that's the cut they went with.

Either way, that song is a trick/simp anthem.