Lines that make the KKK :banderas:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I've noticed stuff like that too...especially on "got my mind made up" where Meth's verse is edited.

Which leads me to this. I was listening to this one day...

And noticed the word "white" in this verse
My old bird said some of my songs sound like noise
Don't watch the Bulls as much, they got too many white boys

A million black men walkin, towards one direction
For sure, the cream of the planets... resurrection

was censored...

Same thing happened on machine gun funk by biggie.

"Full of jackers, jealous ass [police siren] in their blue suits/ I make you prove that it's bullet proof"

They obviously edited out crackers.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I wish this shyt was on Black twitter so folks lose their minds..
But I dont want to link this site out there for the world to see..

Black Twitter is worthless. If they can't make jokes and memes about something they aren't fukking with it.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
We've always known this, but to see it actually posted is disgusting.
fukk rap man, thats why Im always asking what its really worth to us in the long run.

Hip hop is basically run and dictated by the jews and cacs to a lesser extent, plain and simple. they control virtually all media, and hip hop is no exception.
And everything else is essentially jew propaganda, so how is hip hop any different?
Some of these lyrics you wonder if your favorite rapper was sat down and actually instructed, or no contract renewal.
Ive said this once, and ill say it again: this is what happens when black people sale their labels and souls to the white man/ jew for a quick buck. These rappers are glorifying hang voilence amd blsck-on-black crime, basically influencing the youth and weak minded that a black life is worthless. No wonder why its so easy to beat up or kill another blsck man but is scared to lash ot against the white man for anything.

The white Colonel Sanders slave masters control their train monkeys to rap about everything degenerative about the black community but when it comes to speaking up against white supremacy, or any nonblsck on black violence then the white distributers cant push it. They keep promoting these new ignorant rappers like Chief Keef and Bobby Shmurd or some novelty cac but pass on the next ChuckD in a heartbeat. When you sale your talent and industry, then that Llows these whites to exploit your talent into their Agenda. Smh.
:blessed: we're waking up!!!! Spread the message yall.!!!

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Lets not forget what hip hop was before it was hijacked by these cac and jew executives. Hell Ice Cube was making entire songs shytting on white people and the police and thats just 1 artist. We just need artists brave enough to take it back....although I know its just wishful thinking. But still I hate to see the art I grew up on end up like this :mjcry:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Lets not forget what hip hop was before it was hijacked by these cac and jew executives. Hell Ice Cube was making entire songs shytting on white people and the police and thats just 1 artist. We just need artists brave enough to take it back....although I know its just wishful thinking. But still I hate to see the art I grew up on end up like this :mjcry:

What u just said is considered "conspiracy fantasy" here. Thats the problem. Most of us aren't AWARE of the intentional manipulation of hiphop. We aren't AWARE of media propaganda as a wartime tool of white supremacy. The black image and reputation is under assault. This ignorant hiphop culture is being used to keep the most negative stereotypes of the black race in the limelight. And its working. Hiphop culture has TAKEN OVER as black culture. People the world over identifies the black race through this ignorant rap culture. There's a specific reason why ignorance has taken over the black airwaves. Its by design yall. We are waking up to this tho. Im seeing more and more threads like this.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin

breh gangsta ass nikkas make threats towards opps. and opps to most nikkas are either the police, or other nikkas. :yeshrug: