Lines that make the KKK :banderas:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
It really is bizarre when you step back and think about it. No other culture has this issue
Its by design. Its like this on purpose. Media propaganda is an EXTREMELY REAL tactic of white supremacy. This music is being used to condition the worlds mind that black lives are less than. We dont love and care about ourselves, why should anyone else? Our music has been and continues to be PURPOSELY MANIPULATED to keep the most negative stereotypes of the black race at the forefront. They saw how powerful and influential the hiphop genre had become in the early 90s and decided to purposely make it more violent, materialistic and mysogynistic. Hiphop at one time was motivating and uplifting black people, ie: PE's Fight the Power. It was motivating the black race to rise up against oppression. There was love and passion in the music. Where is that at now? You turn on the radio and 90% of black music is about killing other black people, selling dope to the black community, extreme materialism, promiscuity, and glorifying the gang/prison lifestyle. We are the ONLY RACE ON PLANET EARTH that sings and dances to songs about our own genocide. We've been so numbed and brainwashed that we call this mental poison "just entertainment". This music is playing a large part in the self-hate thats so rampant in the black community. Its causing us to hate, distrust, and fear OURSELVES. Rappers arent allowed to even say the word "jew" in their songs, yet they're the ones that control the labels churning out these puppet rappers spreading mental poison to the black youth. Again, media propaganda is REAL and is currently being used against us to kill our image. And sadly its working

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've noticed stuff like that too...especially on "got my mind made up" where Meth's verse is edited.

Which leads me to this. I was listening to this one day...

And noticed the word "white" in this verse
My old bird said some of my songs sound like noise
Don't watch the Bulls as much, they got too many white boys

A million black men walkin, towards one direction
For sure, the cream of the planets... resurrection

was censored...

I was listening to kanye all falls down yesterday on YouTube and noticed they edited out "the white man get paid off of all of that" . Smh

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Makes you wonder what side these rappers are on

:mjpls:

Who wants to know?
full

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
You can't even say Jews in a non threatening.

"Like Jews and Chinese, I own your rap lease." Jews is edited out in some of the explicit versions.

I've noticed stuff like that too...especially on "got my mind made up" where Meth's verse is edited.

Which leads me to this. I was listening to this one day...

And noticed the word "white" in this verse
My old bird said some of my songs sound like noise
Don't watch the Bulls as much, they got too many white boys

A million black men walkin, towards one direction
For sure, the cream of the planets... resurrection

was censored...

I was listening to kanye all falls down yesterday on YouTube and noticed they edited out "the white man get paid off of all of that" . Smh
There's no agenda and its "just entertainment" right?:mjpls: