Lines that had no business being in the final cut of a film

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
yo i've seen 2 fast 2 furious hella times but i swear i've never heard that line before :mjlol: my mind must mute it every time or something...that shyt was awful :russ:

And Whedon blamed Halle for her delivery

absolutely awful line....i remember when i first saw it and i was 8 or something like that and i was like "whats the answer!! :damn::wtf:" shyt had me so confused :mjcry:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I love that shyt. I remember seeing it at 17 and loving it more than the original although at the time I'd seen the original but barely seen it. Being 15 in a movie theater with your girlfriend means you miss things but I guess I liked the energy of 2 fast and the relationship between Paul and Tyreese. One of the things that always killed me about 5-7 is the lack of time they had together on screen. I know Dom and Brian is the money relationship but Brian and Rome always felt more natural to me...minus that terrible terrible terrible line
yeah 2fast was dope imo. Honestly I wouldn't even be surprised if Paul improvised that line for some reason I could see him saying that in real life, and he may have been conscious of how corny it was.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
yeah 2fast was dope imo. Honestly I wouldn't even be surprised if Paul improvised that line for some reason I could see him saying that in real life, and he may have been conscious of how corny it was.

You right. I believe that he and Tyreese became friends and that's how he talked. Because that line couldn't have been written in the script :russ: shyt I'm watching 2 fast tonight

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Possibly. I'll have to see it again. It felt really awkward and out of place.

I don't think he is using droid in place of the n-word.

i believe he call it droid because he doesn't know it's name yet. he is pleading with it.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I mean yeah they aren't good flicks lol..there's something fun to be had with each of them, especially with Tyreese's "we hungry"
yeah this one just had too many quotes for me, I've taken so much shyt from this movie. "pockets ain't empty cuz", "we hungry", I've even done the stare and drive :mjlol:. i was disappointed when they originally ain't bring rome back but I'm glad they did.

:bryan:hey that's mine
:birdman: so

:dead: imma have to add this shyt to the instant queue.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
yeah this one just had too many quotes for me, I've taken so much shyt from this movie. "pockets ain't empty cuz", "we hungry", I've even done the stare and drive :mjlol:. i was disappointed when they originally ain't bring rome back but I'm glad they did.

:bryan:hey that's mine
:birdman: so

:dead: imma have to add this shyt to the instant queue.
:mjlol: holy shyt.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don't think he is using droid in place of the n-word.

i believe he call it droid because he doesn't know it's name yet. he is pleading with it.
Yeah to me it came off as

Droid please :why:

Rather than

Droid please :martin:

But that's not to say there weren't other :mjpls: things about the character, but we can save that for another thread