Lines that had no business being in the final cut of a film

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
it's a cringey line because it wouldn't even be written for that character if he wasn't hanging out with a black dude
doesn't Tyrese say it first though? i ain't seen the movie in a whole but i quote "pockets ain't empty cuz" on a regular basis. wasn't the whole cuz/cuh thing like a recurring joke or nah?

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
doesn't Tyrese say it first though? i ain't seen the movie in a whole but i quote "pockets ain't empty cuz" on a regular basis. wasn't the whole cuz/cuh thing like a recurring joke or nah?
Tyrese was saying it but that shyt was not a recurring joke at all. That shyt came way out of left field when Walker said it :dead:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Yeah but when he did, it felt natural and made sense lol. It wasn't a recurring joke at all.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
:mjlol: Tyrese was saying cuz, because that's how he actually talks

There was no joke
Except for that line..... I bet they didn't as an outage joke.. but it actually made the cut

:laff::laff: Movie is so terrible that it somehown transcended into an entertaining movie. I watch it everytime it's on and when it's over regret even minute wasted watching it

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mjlol: Tyrese was saying cuz, because that's how he actually talks

There was no joke
Except for that line..... I bet they didn't as an outage joke.. but it actually made the cut

:laff::laff: Movie is so terrible that it somehown transcended into an entertaining movie. I watch it everytime it's on and when it's over regret even minute wasted watching it

I love that shyt. I remember seeing it at 17 and loving it more than the original although at the time I'd seen the original but barely seen it. Being 15 in a movie theater with your girlfriend means you miss things but I guess I liked the energy of 2 fast and the relationship between Paul and Tyreese. One of the things that always killed me about 5-7 is the lack of time they had together on screen. I know Dom and Brian is the money relationship but Brian and Rome always felt more natural to me...minus that terrible terrible terrible line

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I love that shyt. I remember seeing it at 17 and loving it more than the original although at the time I'd seen the original but barely seen it. Being 15 in a movie theater with your girlfriend means you miss things but I guess I liked the energy of 2 fast and the relationship between Paul and Tyreese. One of the things that always killed me about 5-7 is the lack of time they had together on screen. I know Dom and Brian is the money relationship but Brian and Rome always felt more natural to me...minus that terrible terrible terrible line
I was really liked the first one then one day I realized it was point break so I put 2 over it..... but then I watched 2 again during a marathon of 1 2 and 3 and was like you this shyt trash lmao
3, 1, 2. Lol I just realized that's one of my cities area codes

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Tyrese was saying it but that shyt was not a recurring joke at all. That shyt came way out of left field when Walker said it :dead:
Didnt seem out of left field to me. Corny, yes. Stuggling to be "down", yes. Appealing to a certain demographic of millenials that tries too hard, yes.

But that's been the m.o. of the entire franchise :pachaha:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was really liked the first one then one day I realized it was point break so I put 2 over it..... but then I watched 2 again during a marathon of 1 2 and 3 and was like you this shyt trash lmao
3, 1, 2. Lol I just realized that's one of my cities area codes

I mean yeah they aren't good flicks lol..there's something fun to be had with each of them, especially with Tyreese's "we hungry"

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Didnt seem out of left field to me. Corny, yes. Stuggling to be "down", yes. Appealing to a certain demographic of millenials that tries too hard, yes.

But that's been the m.o. of the entire franchise :pachaha:
I don't know. Even with all the "bros" he was dropping, that shyt just stood out. The camera close up didn't help neither :russ:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I mean yeah they aren't good flicks lol..there's something fun to be had with each of them, especially with Tyreese's "we hungry"
Tyrese had me rollin the entire time

The unintentional hilarity made more sense when I realized John singleton directed the movie

Every single one of his movies are good for that