Lil Zane Really Thought He Was 2Pac

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps

:whew:

Even though he bit Pac I can't even hate thiat song.

Sounds like Pac & The Outlawz took over that nikka soul with that one.

Daps

When I first heard this I thought this nikka stole my rhymebook when I was on that Me Against the World wave. :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol every time someone brings up Zane I laugh. His family lived in Stone Mountain and his younger brother went to the same high school as me, cool ass dude.

Pac & Afeni bought lived in Stone Mountain.....So Zane saying he met Pac when he was 11 might not be so far fetched after all:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
calling me, calling me, calling me

say my name

laugh.JPG

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After seeing the lilzanefan user name i went to youtube cause i forgot what songs lil zane even made. Then i start watching the calling me video and this nikka sounds like he snatched a 2pac verse and tried to rap that shyt like no one would notice. I gave him the benefit of the doubt until i heard the hennesy line :wtf:

:dead: at him putting 2pac in the background yelling "hey lil zane"

Jesus :picard:

I thought the song was a spoof for a second, what the fukk was he thinking :mjlol:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps

Breh what is going on in this video here? They've got a short, angry bald headed dude wearing an orange shirt looking running around after Lil Zane like he's some sort of groupie.

:dwillhuh:

If that isn't some slick inverse meta commentary I don't know what is...

I'll see you and raise you a Luccy Luciano:mjgrin:

And I'll throw in a Crazy:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yea he did :mjlol: I forgot how much I hated this clown back in the day for trying to act thugged out & jacking PAC’s style. It definitely pissed me off because Pac dying was bad enough :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh what is going on in this video here? They've got a short, angry bald headed dude wearing an orange shirt looking running around after Lil Zane like he's some sort of groupie.

:dwillhuh:

If that isn't some slick inverse meta commentary I don't know what is...

I'll see you and raise you a Luccy Luciano:mjgrin:

And I'll throw in a Crazy:

Might as well drop the GOAT clone track.When the Death Row 3rd wave bench players decided to form like Voltron and bring the heat

:wow:

(That outro:pachaha:)

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
"I heard your album, this must be something you're new at/ Cuz I'd rather hear a Lil Wayne, Lil Zane duet" - Masta Ace

Never realized how much he sounded like Pac (guess I didn't listen much :mjlol:) but sometimes it just be like that. :yeshrug:

Shyne sounds like Biggie. Nas and Rakim. I had a homie who used to sound like Pac too. The influence could be subconscious.