Lil Zane Really Thought He Was 2Pac

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
i liked Zane's part on "Anywhere" by 112, but that Callin Me shyt was laughable. Him in the 112 video was extremely laughable as well.

He just came off as a Disney Fredro Starr Smiles & Southstarr Won G type who was never meant to be original. Fucckin Lil Zane :aicmon:

i cant stop laughing
:huhldup:
:russ::scusthov:
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
'Lets Ride' is a little forgotten classic, if youre the right age, my boys sister used to play that taking us to school and shyt, and we eventually got the single cd, with like 5 different versions...'Anywhere' is definitely the more smooth and refined track, 'Lets Ride' is pretty borderline, with ol' Master P and those 'ughhhhhhhh' and all the soldier metaphors..

you know something else thats mad eerie regarding 112/montell?

rewind it back 2 more years. remember when slick rick came home and he hopped on that montell jordan single "i like"? the jawn for the "nutty professor" soundtrack.

it seemed like it was taking off, then like weeks later, 112 debuts with "only you" using the same exact sample from that "i get lifted" song. and it seemed like montell's joint didnt get that much airplay after that. kinda similar to that AZ/mariah carey fiasco.

chit is wierd b.

hell yea..lol...I used to have the single and spit to the instrumental..wow..those was the days...

on some real chit, i never told anybody this but i'll tell yall since we on some good times chit.

i used to take off my shirt and rap along to master p & silkk in the mirror when "lets ride" came on.

THUG LUV!!!!

:laff: speak for yourself, homeboy. that's one joint i hope to never hear again. bad enough the radio used to play that bullshyt all the damn time. that shyt was and still is ass.

to think that him and lil wayne were the laughing stocks of hip hop and how wayne somehow managed to actually become acknowledge as a great rapper because he showed a little improvement compared to his "wobbity, wobbity, drop it like it's hot, bling bling" bullshyt. :laff:

:laff:
:laff

remember the hardball song with wayne, zane, bow wow & sammie? that song was cool tho. but lol. im rollin over here.

wayne = the guy they brought in to spite romeo and chit.

his cd was dope .... funny cat but his first cd was well done

did puff have anything to do with this pac biting shyt ??
puff did alot of spiteful shyt after pac destroyed him

puff had his hands on lil zane's album?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff

remember the hardball song with wayne, zane, bow wow & sammie? that song was cool tho. but lol. im rollin over here.

wayne = the guy they brought in to spite romeo and chit.

this song.

lil wayne was a joke back in the day. i keep trying to tell these wayne stans. some people had the nerve to argue with me about how wayne was a respected rapper back in 1999 when dude wasn't even the biggest rapper on cash money. :smh: i guess lil zane thinks that he has a chance since lil wayne actually was able to turn around his fate.

Last edited by a moderator:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

'Next Friday' soundtrack man...I remember watching that on VHS when it first was released, like summer 99? right? I was 14, and my boy, who always had all the cd's, first had the soundtrack, and we were playing that shyt, and the Ice Cube and that one bytch that never did anything else song all the time....I downloaded that a few years ago...that is unlistenable except for nostalgia purposes...middle school, fukk.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
this song.

Lil' Bow Wow Feat. Lil' Wayne, Lil' Zane & Sammie - Hardball (HQ) - YouTube

lil wayne was a joke back in the day. i keep trying to tell these wayne stans. some people had the nerve to argue with me about how wayne was a respected rapper back in 1999 when dude wasn't even the biggest rapper on cash money. :smh: i guess lil zane thinks that he has a chance since lil wayne actually was able to turn around his fate.

dudes on here cant come to grips with the fact that wayne was considered the weakest link of the hot boys.

self-exposals.

this song was hot as hell.

i slept on it and didnt realize how dope it was til years later.

'Next Friday' soundtrack man...I remember watching that on VHS when it first was released, like summer 99? right? I was 14, and my boy, who always had all the cd's, first had the soundtrack, and we were playing that shyt, and the Ice Cube and that one bytch that never did anything else song all the time....I downloaded that a few years ago...that is unlistenable except for nostalgia purposes...middle school, fukk.

that soundtrack was alright actually. i bought the retail back in the day and didnt regret it.

that chick ms toi was around a couple years before that song tho. she was in a group called the militia. but boy, did i want to bake them cakes or what?:whew:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff: speak for yourself, homeboy. that's one joint i hope to never hear again. bad enough the radio used to play that bullshyt all the damn time. that shyt was and still is ass.

to think that him and lil wayne were the laughing stocks of hip hop and how wayne somehow managed to actually become acknowledge as a great rapper because he showed a little improvement compared to his "wobbity, wobbity, drop it like it's hot, bling bling" bullshyt. :laff:

Don't ever compare Wayne to Lil Zane homie:childplease:....So disrespectful:ufdup:

I remember asking mama to buy me Lil Waynes album for I think a birthday,i unwrapped my gift and its Lil Zane inside:why:...I didn't have the heart to tell her "This aint no damn Lil Wayne:damn:!"....I went ahead opened it up and put it in,I cant lie though,he had some verses that had me like :whoo: in nostalgia mode:mjcry:

It aint easy bein worldwide:pachaha: