Lil Zane Really Thought He Was 2Pac

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't ever compare Wayne to Lil Zane homie:childplease:....So disrespectful:ufdup:

I remember asking mama to buy me Lil Waynes album for I think a birthday,i unwrapped my gift and its Lil Zane inside:why:...I didn't have the heart to tell her "This aint no damn Lil Wayne:damn:!"....I went ahead opened it up and put it in,I cant lie though,he had some verses that had me like :whoo: in nostalgia mode:mjcry:

It aint easy bein worldwide:pachaha:

you must be really young because 14-15 years ago, wayne wasn't taken seriously as a rapper AT ALL. he wasn't even the most popular rapper out of cash money. it was juvenile's "ha? ya heard me?" ass always asking questions sounding flabby and sick.

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
lol every time someone brings up Zane I laugh. His family lived in Stone Mountain and his younger brother went to the same high school as me, cool ass dude.

Crazy I saw this thread I actually saw dude at a gas station off Memorial on the edge of Stone Mountain/ Decatur. I walked in and recognized him and said "what up nikka?", He said "what's good fam" and proceeded to tell me about a show he's on and he was Atlanta.