Lil Zane Really Thought He Was 2Pac

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
After seeing the lilzanefan user name i went to youtube cause i forgot what songs lil zane even made. Then i start watching the calling me video and this nikka sounds like he snatched a 2pac verse and tried to rap that shyt like no one would notice. I gave him the benefit of the doubt until i heard the hennesy line :wtf:

:dead: at him putting 2pac in the background yelling "hey lil zane"

Tupac reference track :troll:

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If you were in like middle school, Zane had his moment after the "Anywhere" verse. That was like my introduction to sex, think Zane taught me more than my parents lol

Had the "Callin Me" single too, and "Money Strech" got a lot of play when Next Friday was out

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
That 112 "Anywhere" verse was about all i could tolerate from this nikka purely because it was the greatest pac feature he never spit lol, It's a dope verse ad embodies that playa side of pac. That's where ti stops

this dude has that same , smarmry, cornball persona as Ja Rule, where everything sounds dope but you dont believe a word they spit and it all sound deritave of something better from the original

Create a character azz nikka

Edit Ja during the Cash Money Click/Venni Vetti Vichi Days was at least dope with an original style before he started aping DMX and pac

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you were in like middle school, Zane had his moment after the "Anywhere" verse. That was like my introduction to sex, think Zane taught me more than my parents lol

Had the "Callin Me" single too, and "Money Strech" got a lot of play when Next Friday was out
Yup. “Cats got beef wit me? Go call ya mans up”. 😂, I member that. He is probably a couple years older than me but I still seen him as a lil nig, I thought he was aiight tho. That Anywhere still fire, his verse was fire too

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
That 112 "Anywhere" verse was about all i could tolerate from this nikka purely because it was the greatest pac feature he never spit lol, It's a dope verse ad embodies that playa side of pac. That's where ti stops

Shynes bars just stayed on the
birdmancamby.png

It didn't matter what the track was, the mood or anything else. You'd get a nihilistic 16 about kidnap, murder, dealing and or extortion.