Lil Zane Really Thought He Was 2Pac

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Akon first song came out in 1997

[ame=http://youtu.be/FWf2zl6W8Gw]Akon-Operations of nature HD [OFFICIAL+Lyrics] - YouTube[/ame]

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
man, i dont care what nobody say. that verse he did on that 112 song was a classic. its right up there with the other legendary instances of rappers debuting on r&b tracks.

:pachaha: wouldve been proud of zane.

and real talk, montell jordan was prolly proud of 112, cuz they str8 ripped his single that he had out the previous year with master p & shocker the silkk.

it's between him, lil fizz from dtp, plies and bow wow

lil fizz from dtp?

:usure:

WTF, Akon dropped in 2004 how the fukk was be on this?

akon is :flabbynsick:

he used to be down with the refugee camp.

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
bump because I'm listening to anywhere for the first time in a long time and

he fukking killed that verse, great verse by him

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
man, i dont care what nobody say. that verse he did on that 112 song was a classic. its right up there with the other legendary instances of rappers debuting on r&b tracks.

:pachaha: wouldve been proud of zane.

and real talk, montell jordan was prolly proud of 112, cuz they str8 ripped his single that he had out the previous year with master p & shocker the silkk.

lil fizz from dtp?

:usure:

akon is :flabbynsick:

he used to be down with the refugee camp.

hell yea @ the bolded..u talkin bout Let's Ride...I used to like that track too..lol..

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
hell yea @ the bolded..u talkin bout Let's Ride...I used to like that track too..lol..

'Lets Ride' is a little forgotten classic, if youre the right age, my boys sister used to play that taking us to school and shyt, and we eventually got the single cd, with like 5 different versions...'Anywhere' is definitely the more smooth and refined track, 'Lets Ride' is pretty borderline, with ol' Master P and those 'ughhhhhhhh' and all the soldier metaphors..

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
'Lets Ride' is a little forgotten classic, if youre the right age, my boys sister used to play that taking us to school and shyt, and we eventually got the single cd, with like 5 different versions...'Anywhere' is definitely the more smooth and refined track, 'Lets Ride' is pretty borderline, with ol' Master P and those 'ughhhhhhhh' and all the soldier metaphors..

hell yea..lol...I used to have the single and spit to the instrumental..wow..those was the days...

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
his cd was dope .... funny cat but his first cd was well done

did puff have anything to do with this pac biting shyt ??
puff did alot of spiteful shyt after pac destroyed him

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk what anyone says...Callin' Me is still dope to hear

:laff: speak for yourself, homeboy. that's one joint i hope to never hear again. bad enough the radio used to play that bullshyt all the damn time. that shyt was and still is ass.

to think that him and lil wayne were the laughing stocks of hip hop and how wayne somehow managed to actually become acknowledge as a great rapper because he showed a little improvement compared to his "wobbity, wobbity, drop it like it's hot, bling bling" bullshyt. :laff: