Lil Yachty goes on IG Live says he wrote all of Karahboo's raps, paid her rent, and she's 900 K in debt

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
She said that fan was making shyt up immediately when this happened. When did blogs start running with this story? Nobody knew of this girl or these claims until yachty said something about it publicly.

Yachty crashed out on her for no reason, just like he did his co-host.

It's probably drugs.
When did she say the fan was making it up? Did I miss that?

And HotNewHipHop was a blog that picked up before the crash out because it was going viral on Twitter. And then Yachty found out through Akademiks.

If she truly said nothing to the fan and the fan just made that whole exchange out of thin air, then cool. She's not at fault. But I just find that hard to believe. And Karrahboo should've went hard to dismiss that immediately once it started gaining traction on Twitter.

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
IMG-2108.jpg

Oh boy. Here comes the no accountability. How long before yall think she claims he sexually harassed her?

yachty probably wrote this for her too

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
When did she say the fan was making it up? Did I miss that?

And HotNewHipHop was a blog that picked up before the crash out because it was going viral on Twitter. And then Yachty found out through Akademiks.

If she truly said nothing to the fan and the fan just made that whole exchange out of thin air, then cool. She's not at fault. But I just find that hard to believe. And Karrahboo should've went hard to dismiss that immediately once it started gaining traction on Twitter.

"I never said nothing, you letting random fans get into your head."

Last edited:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
He projecting like a motherfukka. That shyt with Aubrey triggered him now he projecting on his friends..

This shyt is nuts

Having your manhood violated by fukking Lil Yaucthy on a podcast is one of the saddest things i ever seen in my life. :hhh: How could this dude even look his mother or womani n the eye and say hes a man?

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
She better drop an album or mixtape or somethin

This the most promo she ever had
Gonna be tough if you can't actually pen raps. She's gonna have to find someone who can ghostwrite in the same style. I strongly don't think she can actually write raps due to her weird ass delivery. At first I though it was a style choice but it makes so much sense that she's reading and reciting shyt that was given to her just based off the cadence that she spits in. Just my opinion from a studio hermits perspective

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She played herself tho.
This is why as a musician you should own as much of your process as humanly possible.
You should own "YOU".

It's like being a fukking painter and lettin' somebody paint half the shyt with THEIR flavor.
People are going to notice when your "partner" disappears.

This happens in rock all of the time when a new singer or drummer or bassist comes into the band.
Especially if person who left was key in the song writing process.

I know some people will say "Oh Yachty is trash and her bars weren't complex" or whatever.
But consistently delivering a solid product like a Larry June or Curren$y or the Griselda cats or YES, Lil Yachty.

IS.
NOT.
EASY.
Especially when you're doing it for like five, six, seven etc. OTHER people.
That shyt requires A LOT of discipline even with "Simple" stuff.

I honestly think her career will fizzle out and rap is likely over for her.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
She played herself tho.
This is why as a musician you should own as much of your process as humanly possible.
You should own "YOU".

It's like being a fukking painter and lettin' somebody paint half the shyt with THEIR flavor.
People are going to notice when your "partner" disappears.

This happens in rock all of the time when a new singer or drummer or bassist comes into the band.
Especially if person who left was key in the song writing process.

I know some people will say "Oh Yachty is trash and her bars weren't complex" or whatever.
But consistently delivering a solid product like a Larry June or Curren$y or the Griselda cats or YES, Lil Yachty.

IS.
NOT.
EASY.
Especially when you're doing it for like five, six, seven etc. OTHER people.
That shyt requires A LOT of discipline even with "Simple" stuff.

I honestly think her career will fizzle out and rap is likely over for her.

Rapping like Larry June? It is easy. And if yall think she can’t write these goofy ass Yachty type bars then you must not know of the 100’s of rappers from Detroit that yachty got his cadence from.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rapping like Larry June? It is easy. And if yall think she can’t write these goofy ass Yachty type bars then you must not know of the 100’s of rappers from Detroit that yachty got his cadence from.
:yeshrug:

if it's easy.
Then do it.

Y'all should be up seven figures and runnin' a whole rap business if it's really that easy.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

if it's easy.
Then do it.

Y'all should be up seven figures and runnin' a whole rap business if it's really that easy.

This got to be one of the silliest replies in internet history. I say Larry June not that good of a rapper and your response is to start a rap career and do it better? nikka what?!

I’m not a rapper. The fukk I look like reciting words on stage to a bunch of nikkas for money? We just gonna have to agree to disagree

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This got to be one of the silliest replies in internet history. I say Larry June not that good of a rapper and your response is to start a rap career and do it better? nikka what?!

I’m not a rapper. The fukk I look like reciting words on stage to a bunch of nikkas for money? We just gonna have to agree to disagree

Breh, I'm being 100% serious.
From my perspective, you would look like a very smart breh making hundreds of thousands of dollars
if you knew how to do it at the level that dude does it at.
Even his carbon copy imitators runnin' ads on Instagram/Tiktok/Twitter cannot get the same level of traction.

Conversations about what is or isn't easy, remind me of guitarists who say "Well B.B. King is simple! He don't play like Steve Khan!! or Larry Corryell".

Yeah, but he's B.B. King, he is uniquely himself and does a particular type of Blues very, very well.

Lil Yachty, as "simple" as he may be (I'd argue there's layers to his art tbh) is very, very good at the lane he's in.
And he knows how to inhabit all kinds of different perspectives and characters as a songwriter.

I do music offline as both a hobbiest and pseudo-professional.
I just got done recording some session work for a former Mellow Music Group cat.
I'm in THAT world, I deal with indie rappers all the time from various stripes from Yachty types to Navy Blue types.
So I try to come from a place of understanding when it comes to someone like a Lil Yachty or Sada Baby or the Drill rappers or whoever doesn't
fall into the "traditional rap skill" bracket as defined by purists.