Lil Yachty goes on IG Live says he wrote all of Karahboo's raps, paid her rent, and she's 900 K in debt

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Yatchy verse is wild :russ:

He sounds better without the autotone

I'm a "old head"

But, I rock with these

Some other ones:

Hated his music when he first started but he has stepped it up since then.. :wow:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
IMG-2108.jpg

Oh boy. Here comes the no accountability. How long before yall think she claims he sexually harassed her?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
We don't know what happened

Why are you talking about accountability?

(I think it's on Yachty tho)
I'm going off her telling the fan she had been getting bullied. If the fan completely made that up, then cool, my fault. But if the fan made that up out of thin air, then Karrah should've said that, but she hasn't, so I have to assume she told the fan all that about her being bullied by the group and Yachty.

And if that's the case, then she's accountable for her role in this blowing up in her face. She kept saying she wasn't gonna say anything about the split, but she did say something to a stranger. Not like she told a close friend or family member. It was some random fan at a restaurant. And once you say shyt to someone you don't know, you have no control if it gets out or not. Should've kept your mouth closed. So you claim I'm bullying you to a stranger and saying I kicked you out the group. Now the stranger comes online and says what you told them, blogs picking it up and I look bad publicly. If I come back and defend myself and talk about everything I did for you and talk about how you are a shytty person, then yeah, you're the one who got the ball rolling in letting all this messy shyt get out publicly.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm going off her telling the fan she had been getting bullied. If the fan completely made that up, then cool, my fault. But if the fan made that up out of thin air, then Karrah should've said that, but she hasn't, so I have to assume she told the fan all that about her being bullied by the group and Yachty.

And if that's the case, then she's accountable for her role in this blowing up in her face. She kept saying she wasn't gonna say anything about the split, but she did say something to a stranger. Not like she told a close friend or family member. It was some random fan at a restaurant. And once you say shyt to someone you don't know, you have no control if it gets out or not. Should've kept your mouth closed. So you claim I'm bullying you to a stranger and saying I kicked you out the group. Now the stranger comes online and says what you told them, blogs picking it up and I look bad publicly. If I come back and defend myself and talk about everything I did for you and talk about how you are a shytty person, then yeah, you're the one who got the ball rolling in letting all this messy shyt get out publicly.
She said that fan was making shyt up immediately when this happened. When did blogs start running with this story? Nobody knew of this girl or these claims until yachty said something about it publicly.

Yachty crashed out on her for no reason, just like he did his co-host.

It's probably drugs.