Lil Yachty goes on IG Live says he wrote all of Karahboo's raps, paid her rent, and she's 900 K in debt

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
He did, but then some girl posted that she talked to Karrahboo and Karrahboo told her they kicked her out the group and bullied her. Then Yachty said fukk tryna be nice about it :manny:

considering how yatti is Drakes bff and acts like a catty, narcissistic fakkit towards his "homie" I would be inclined to believe some goofy looking broad who was probs just happy to be there than him.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
considering how yatti is Drakes bff and acts like a catty, narcissistic fakkit towards his "homie" I would be inclined to believe some goofy looking broad who was probs just happy to be there than him.
She started off as his assistant

Yachty should keep it humble because if they take it to he said she said she can damage him way more than he can her

Last edited:

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Aw shyt, Mose acting up again

lindsey-shaw-GettyImages-1324351640.jpg

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
He also wrote that city girls song lol, he probably did some for Drake too. He has done a lot of it
City Girls song was a direct rip of Tee Grizzley and Pablo Skywalkin at that time. After those collabs he started biting the sound for his self and calling his self Michigan Boy Boat :russ:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
He did, but then some girl posted that she talked to Karrahboo and Karrahboo told her they kicked her out the group and bullied her. Then Yachty said fukk tryna be nice about it :manny:

Ahh, word.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Giving?

If he's writing all her songs he's getting the publishing.

Don't listen to him but you gotta respect how he he's been able to remain relevant all these years. Most rappers would've fallen off and disappeared. Hell he fell off and resurrected his career bigger than it was before.

Never thought we'd reach a point where Lil Yachty was penning verses for people.
Yachty never fell off

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Ima keep it real….none of those nikkas in Boat’s group are gonna pop off without him especially the karahboo chick.

This was the first song I heard from them and I was :ehh: This shyt slaps.

That’s the only hot song they made :dead:

The girl was the face of the group and the only one their fans cared about because of her dry/quirky personality and she’s 100% manufactured lol didn’t write one word of her raps :dead:

Crazy

They album heat

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I do not get why nikkas mad @ Yachty for

The only distasteful shyt he said was that “I dressed 5 of you nikkas” line, that was kinda wild

But with that Karrahboo chick he tried to part ways amicably but she started talking shyt and lying on him
Nah that I dress you nikkas was insane lmao